'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

saw dawg fans on their board already saying he has bad footwork, not that big of a loss lolol
This is quickly turning into a dumpster fire down in Athens and I’m loving every second of it. They are bringing in some good recruits but something is up and the talent they are losing is going to knock them back down to earth. Ol’ Kirby and his teenage kid hair cut are about to be tested this upcoming season.

We trade UGA a Wolf for a May's. I'll take it.

Hope he does come home and does not hesiTATE. Was not a believer until now..... That would be the only way the family would not have to divide their time between Knoxville and any other college town. Maybe they stored his ORANGE stuff I bet he had on his walls at one time... Now this potential and the WR transfer IF ALSO REAL eats up two of our four spots, UNLESS a backcount is not really out there. Have we ever hard determined we did not have one available?

Chances are he has to sit though. I can't believe he has enough credits to graduate after spring but who knows.

He’s going to TN. TN is the only school that fits the NCAA rule about being within 100 miles where he can at least apply to play immediately. (Think he would pick TN anyway but it also makes the most sense). Good pickup, OL with Cade as Guard and Wright and Morris at Tackle is a very solid OL. Think Cooper plays Center??

VN Store

Back