Trey Smith Press Conference

He needs to go. Would be a huge loss but make money before injury running up his ass every down or health issues. He will still get a high draft grade and some team would get him first round. #future

Doubt he would go first round in this year's draft. The unknown factor is still greater than the reward.

Doubt he would go first round in this year's draft. The unknown factor is still greater than the reward.
I’d take Trey any day. Check the film. They. Take oline and Dline first round skill players later. Someone would take him if he passed the physical

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH
Boils down to whether a team believes he can deliver on Sunday with no contact Monday - Saturday. How many players get to work like that on a regular basis? What does it do to team chemistry? Stay with us, Trey.

I would think if he were going to stay he would just put out a statement. The press conference leads me to believe he’ll be entering the draft.
Peyton had a press conference to announce he was staying......one can hope right lol. That said, I think he will leave, but I have no knowledge of him or what the NFL "experts" think either so right now only him and the people he has told knows for sure.

WHY would you have a press conference just to get everyone worked up and then DISAPPOINT them? Most kids that turn pro just let the media guy know and they put a press release out. I wouldn't want to stand up there with a bunch of people HOPING I come back and then disappoint them.
Doesn't make a bit of sense to me.

I can convince myself either way.....PC to say thanks for everything and I'm headed to the draft, or a PC to say thanks for everything and I'm staying another year.

Did he get his degree already?

WHY would you have a press conference just to get everyone worked up and then DISAPPOINT them? Most kids that turn pro just let the media guy know and they put a press release out. I wouldn't want to stand up there with a bunch of people HOPING I come back and then disappoint them.

Heath Shuler did it with much alacrity.

Reactions: jeff1vol
WHY would you have a press conference just to get everyone worked up and then DISAPPOINT them? Most kids that turn pro just let the media guy know and they put a press release out. I wouldn't want to stand up there, with a bunch of people HOPING I come back and then disappoint them.
This is my thought. I'm too lazy to research it, but just off the top of my head it seems that most of the high profile players enter the draft so naturally most of the press conferences are about them leaving.

I still don't know what he should or shouldn't do, but I'm betting he stays.

Reactions: CharlestonVol15

VN Store

Back