The Official Tennessee @ Missouri Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, SEC Network

The talk about James not being what we thought he should be will surly subside.

11 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists, a steal and 2 blocks......he has become a really solid player.

He.....along with everyone else has to get the turnovers down.......but James is and has been a solid player for Tennessee.

Santi definitely has dog in em, I think Jalen stepped up big. Obviously don’t wanna see altercations, but he was right there for Santi. Good to see it.

This team is gonna play tough defense and punish teams with good shooting. Santi, Jalen, Bowden & now James finding his shot. Definitely gonna be a grind it out style.

Reactions: wlkx and The Dog
This year will be fun to watch if you focus on player development & pay attention to Barnes coaching.

It’s Cuonzo ball so the TOs were expected & a few were shot clock violations.

Really like the South Carolina game being a home game Saturday, great chance to start off 2-1, in the SEC, imo

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
They hustled and scrapped and got after them. Winning by 10 as a road underdog is mighty fine. James is becoming solid. Vescovi is becoming. Jalen Jason looked like a player tonight. Take away the wild TOs and some FT misses down the stretch, they deserved a win and went on the road and got it. Well done.

But he is too valuable because our lack of ball handlers. I agree off the ball he would be a scoring assassin.

Your correct....but right now Tennessee will prob keep James at point prob at least half the time (or more).....simply because Vescovi turns it over too much. While he is learning and James is at point.....I don’t think that will hurt too much because Vescovi is such a good shooter off the ball.

If Tennessee makes any type of post season.....I expect by then Vescovi will be the 75-80% point for this team.

VN Store

Back