'20 TN LB Bryson Eason (UT SIGNEE)

They say he is 270 already. He has a similar build as James Harrison. Not sure if he is that twitchy.

Sewell is 270 and looked fine playing inside today.
Ok...but Eason is gonna put on weight. IF, IF, he is 270 then what is he gonna play at 285? Again, to me, he looks kinf of like a James Harrison.

Although Pruitt did say he was a monster controlling that A and B gap.

Ok...but Eason is gonna put on weight. IF, IF, he is 270 then what is he gonna play at 285? Again, to me, he looks kinf of like a James Harrison.

What if he loses weight?

Reactions: Sleegro
I’m so confused why all of this matters right now.....
Im just curious where they are gonna play him. I'm really sorry if thats bothering you or wasting your time.

Isnt that exactly what anyone does with an incoming recruit? Project there impact?

They say he is 270 already. He has a similar build as James Harrison. Not sure if he is that twitchy.

Harrison is 5'11 250 of solid muscle.
This kid is...well a kid. So his body hadn't matured completely. Naturally big kid that can play anywhere in the front 7.

Yeah he's probably 270 but it fits on him differently then it would say a Henry To'oto'o...
270 would make Henry T look quite different. But Eason doesn't look too different a 245 than 270.
Body composition...

Reactions: AppStVol

Why do you assume he'll gain weight?

AJ Johnson came here at almost 250 lbs..

Left at 240...

VN Store

Back