'20 TN LB Bryson Eason (UT SIGNEE)

Dunno if he’s fast enough for LB but I like the way he breaks down and tackles hard. No doubt the staff can find a way to use him.

Whether he’s MIKE, WILL, or whatever he’ll be out there doing something and fast. Would really like to see him specialize on the outside but I’m just an old fuddy duddy.

Reactions: LittleVol
I would imagine he is gonna keep gaining weight though. Where is he gonna play at 285? Not Mike.

We have an excellent strength and conditioning program. This kid could easily grow into 300 lbs DE...but, Look at his tape. He's not flatfooted. He has some serious bounce to his step. Plays with freaky quickness for his size. He's instinctual and good with his hands. He's a pure Linebacker. It's his body style or "composition " that will be his biggest obstacle.

He's a guy who can gain 15 lbs of bad weight sitting on the couch playing X-Box for 2 weeks...

Look at how his body is proportioned naturally. Bottom heavy. He needs to increase his metabolism and THEN reproportion where is body is absorbing and using energy. When he increases his metabolism he will then be able to build muscle and burn the softness. He'll become a quicker, stronger, and more dominant player. And lighter. He needs to be around 250 imo...
He's got the athletic ability to hold up in pass coverage...just needs his body to get used to straining more

VN Store

Back