'20 TN LB Bryson Eason (UT SIGNEE)

If Banks makes strides in his maturity and character growth I am all for his return. Kid played with passion and heart and I love seeing that - like a Jauan Jennings all over again. Would love to see him come back at RB even though Pruitt thinks he could be a top notch LB.

I do not mean to argue against his coming back, because I think Banks needs the kind of guidance which Coach Pruitt seems to have. Banks could be one of those marginal people who can do the growing up he is being asked to do. But he appears to lack a Governor in his mind which everybody needs to not do things we ought not do. He seems to want to make it, and he shows up. Very talented, imo.

"The Tennessee commit was part of a trio of linebackers that had a fantastic season for Tennessee power Whitehaven High School, but Eason was the standout," Simmons wrote. "He’s massive and could absolutely outgrow the linebacker position, but his speed, acceleration and ability to play sideline to sideline and in space as a jumbo linebacker is enough to possibly keep him at that position in the SEC. He trends up to the four-star range after a fantastic senior season."
- Barton Simmons on his jump into Top247

I’m surprised French and McDonald didn’t get bumped as well...maybe not into the 247 or even to 4*’s but 247 has them as 87 and 86 respectively...they’re both no less than high 3* (88 or 89 on 247) IMO
No...it is surprising Eason got bumped, and not because he doesn't deserve it.

I have become more and more convinced that these pay recruiting sites just move players around to control where the teams fall in the overall team rankings. Subs for TN sites are pretty high on these sites .. so they need to keep TN fans somewhat happy.

Bama could sign 25 2 stars and by the time the final rankings come in, Bama would be in the top 5.

The way this guy accelerates makes me think he is going to stay at MLB.

Yeah he improved greatly this yr in this area imo. He wasn’t this explosive in jr highlights. Sr he was a damn beast. Once he gets with fitz he may end up starting next yr next to Henry T depending on how Crouch and JJP progress. Crouch needs to trim down some to increase his agility and Peterson needs to finally get an offseason lift in and bulk up

BOOM!

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back