'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope is a dangerous thing.

600 pages.

Hubbs shut this down weeks ago.

If Hubbs says anything that isn’t in favor of UT, most say he “doesn’t know anything anymore, is out of the loop”, etc.

But but it’s pro UT, he’s “one of the best in the business and has been connected for a long time”.

The kid never trolled anybody. He has hinted UGA for months but some of y’all suck at taking hints. On top of that, it leaked on ESD and y’all still didn’t find a clue.
I agree he hasn't trolled anybody since early signing day, all the coaches knew at that point, since then he's just done what they all do. For the fans, the signs have been there, the CB's flowed a dozen or so of them, Hubbs' statements weren't subtle. I held out hope in sort of "it ain't over til it's over" vein, not being emotionally caught up in it, until the UGA guy published an article an hour or two before he signed saying he committed and pulled it pretty quick. It does sound like he may have led some people on before ESD, but then maybe he was sincerely considering other options.

If Hubbs says anything that isn’t in favor of UT, most say he “doesn’t know anything anymore, is out of the loop”, etc.

But but it’s pro UT, he’s “one of the best in the business and has been connected for a long time”.
In all seriousness, if Brent states something as fact, it is fact. If he is speculating, he will make that clear. I've known him for a while, and he doesn't just blow smoke.

In all seriousness, if Brent states something as fact, it is fact. If he is speculating, he will make that clear. I've known him for a while, and he doesn't just blow smoke.

No I agree 100 percent. I’ve been on here/VQ for a decade now I know he’s as legit as it comes.

It cracks me up how people **** on him if he’s negative but praise him if he’s positive.

No I agree 100 percent. I’ve been on here/VQ for a decade now I know he’s as legit as it comes.

It cracks me up how people **** on him if he’s negative but praise him if he’s positive.
Hubbs has always been my favorite. He's missed a couple times this year. It happens.

I've said it before, no person who was legitimately involved in a clandestine pay for play recruiting operation designed to steer kids to the university would post about it in this forum. That's beyond dumb. AV has by the testimony of numerous persons who I have no reason to doubt been very kind and generous to people on here, buying them things and paying bills, etc., and he is generally pleasant in his conversation, but his recruiting info is of dubious value, if for no other reason than he gets lied to frequently. If he is fed bad info regularly, the info is still bad, even if he exercises good faith in relaying it.
Anyone else want to know what our “proposed terms” he accepted were? Apparently they sucked.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Sucks to lose here for sure but if we can snag Hardy that’ll make it more salvageable. We spent a lot of resources here and really stinks to be played like this. Nieds has to recruit well especially since DWA was a huge dud the last 2 years

All of VN is big mad because Sosa says two words when he was literally gone the entire time.

That’s ridiculous. All of VN is mad? How about a handful. I’m happy for the young man even though I would have enjoyed him playing for the Vols. We’ll be fine. I hope DW balls out in all his games except Tennessee each year he plays. I also hope he stays healthy and can have a great career in the NFL for his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back