'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to be negative here but why would he want to come here? We are not known for utilizing the TE position. Witten was the most productive TE I can remember and he had one decent year with 400 something receiving yards and around 6 touchdowns. During Chaney’s first stint here he didn’t do anything with the position. Correct me if I’m wrong
OMG...🤦‍♂️ You ever heard of Mychal Rivera?

Reactions: wesley21
. Yep DW did what he planned to do all along, meanwhile a lot of gullible Vol fans got fooled again!!!
And Hardy probably gonna play us too!
P.S: Don’t believe anything you see posted on here,
Inquiry was to AV. He does have a good track record which I found out here this morning so their is some credibility to his posts. I have to disagree with your overall assessment.

Only the ignorant are really mad about it. I was just mildly hopeful but still realistic, and just had fun with this thread. I also had too good of a time at the Gator Bowl to let this put any damper on my night or my outlook for the future. GBO

Yeah, I may have never believed we had a chance but I thought the optimists were fun and having a good time.
But surprised any of them would be butthurt about it. Don't blame folks that kept a sliver of hope but completely lost that some believed enough to be lashing out.
The kid wasn't a mastermind orchestrating a master plan with all his social media UGA slips, he simply sucked at hiding it🤦‍♂️

Yeah, I may have never believed we had a chance but I thought the optimists were fun and having a good time.
But surprised any of them would be butthurt about it. Don't blame folks that kept a sliver of hope but completely lost that some believed enough to be lashing out.
The kid wasn't a mastermind orchestrating a master plan with all his social media UGA slips, he simply sucked at hiding it🤦‍♂️
I’m one of the most pessimistic people I know. It was fun to have a .01% chance, but I’m not going to get upset about a kids decision to go to a school that is loaded with talent. I do question his trust in the Coach.......

No surprise here. It should get easier for Tennessee to recruit WR's and TE's once we start to get better QB play. That is really holding us back right now.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I’m surprised DW didn’t look at Washington or Oregon. Is he originally from the south?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back