Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve got to beat one of the big 3 at least to show progress. We are losing a lot this year tho, but we should also be better at important positions as well like QB, RB, DL, and OL
Yup, I was skeptical of this season (8+ breakout) due to our LOSs, but it's also reason to think maybe...maybe we see a breakout.

if Minnesota can run offense like this then theres no reason why we shouldnt be holy hell.
I don't see what one has to do with the other. Minnesota doesn't rely on tons of talent. They just have a good scheme and playcaller that gives them a competitive advantage.

We will be better next year. Y2 for Chaney has always been a big improvement year.

Yup Dolphins will grab him at 5 🐬

Yeah, that could be a big impact on the draft. Dolphins really need to go QB first and Burrow will be a Bengal so if Tua isn't there it's a big leap to the next QB. Who would that be, Herbert? Ugh.

Actually, it could end up for the best because I have some nagging fears about Tua's injury if he's a Fin. Who's to say it doesn't knock him down a notch? It was a pretty big deal injury.

Maybe they just shore up QB for one more year and trade up for QB1 next year. Or throw bank at Cincy for the Burrow pick.

Reactions: Newman
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back