Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna need a strong showing on the field next year if we really want to recruit with the big dogs. Only four teams on next year’s schedule should be considered losses going into the season (Oklahoma, Florida, UGA, Bama). We really need to play over heads and take one of three those games In order for recruiting to take off.
I'm tired of this mentality. I say we can beat anybody. Hell, we could have beat Bama this year. It took JG giving it to them. Oklahoma is beatable too. I think we are beyond saying any team is a given loss on our schedule. Time to play big boy ball.

We’ve got to beat one of the big 3 at least to show progress. We are losing a lot this year tho, but we should also be better at important positions as well like QB, RB, DL, and OL
I had the same discussion the other day...not playing close, but we must take down one and play the others extremely close at the minimum 🦉

All these recruits and AU sucks bad on offense almost every single yr. What a coach they have!

EDIT- well they scored but still lol

I had the same discussion the other day...not playing close, but we must take down one and play the others extremely close at the minimum 🦉
I at least get bama and uga, but uf should not be that bad of a game. No reason that shouldn't be a game from now on.

If we win 1 of the 4 next year, that would be a good marquee win. But I could also see us losing 1 vs the rest of the field. I don't think the gap is that wide just yet.

Way too early, but looking ahead it feels like an 8-4 type season. If we get to 10, then we are much closer than I thought. 6-6 and I'll start to worry. 7-9 wins and I think we're fine and on track, assuming recruiting is still top 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back