Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to have more recruits in these All American games next year. The top schools in the country all have at least 3 in each game. We need more of those guys

Gonna need a strong showing on the field next year if we really want to recruit with the big dogs. Only four teams on next year’s schedule should be considered losses going into the season (Oklahoma, Florida, UGA, Bama). We really need to play over heads and take one of three those games In order for recruiting to take off.

Gonna need a strong showing on the field next year if we really want to recruit with the big dogs. Only four teams on next year’s schedule should be considered losses going into the season (Oklahoma, Florida, UGA, Bama). We really need to play over heads and take one of three those games In order for recruiting to take off.
We have to overachieve next year. We need at least 9 games, hopefully 10.

Did it once as a single man. Pretty cool when you have absolutely zero responsibilities. But we got moved like cattle between fenced pods. I paid a kid standing outside the fence to run and buy me a pizza slice. He thankfully came back with pizza, didn’t give me change 😆 but that’s okay, he deserved it.

NYPD openly hoping someone would start a fight that night, because he wanted to beat someone with his baton. I was wearing my Volunteer sweatshirt because Vols and he looked at me and said “How ‘boutchoo, Ya won a Volunteah?” I wanted to punch someone for the way the said Volunteer, but I didn’t want to get bludgeoned that night.
1577905563227.gif

This. We could probably upgrade recruiters in a couple spots on the coaching staff, but it’s gonna take on-the-field results to recruit significantly better than we are now.
We’ve got to beat one of the big 3 at least to show progress. We are losing a lot this year tho, but we should also be better at important positions as well like QB, RB, DL, and OL

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back