'20 GA RB Len'Neth Whitehead (UT SIGNEE)

But what about the 24 tackles that ou commit garnered this year? Can't you see why all the top SEC schools passed?
talk to me in 2.5 or 3 yrs and then we'll revisit your attacks on Grimes. We always get the last laugh at NPA. ,Just remember Jacoby, Ugo, Jacob Phillips, Tyrell Dodson, and so on when they didn't go to UT.

Reactions: LittleVol
talk to me in 2.5 or 3 yrs and then we'll revisit your attacks on Grimes. We always get the last laugh at NPA. ,Just remember Jacoby, Ugo, Jacob Phillips, Tyrell Dodson, and so on when they didn't go to UT.
I don’t think there was anyone on this board that didn’t want Jacoby Stevens. Jacob Phillips too.

Where is Ugo Amadi? I had forgotten all about that dude.

How are you going to say I'm wrong yet you admit to not even seeing his most recent tape??? 😅.

The film is night and day! I mean that's to be expected right? 8th vs 12th grade?

I don't know what year it was. The kids he was playing against looked small. I don't think Rivals was using 8th grade tape.

Last edited:
I don’t think there was anyone on this board that didn’t want Jacoby Stevens. Jacob Phillips too.

Where is Ugo Amadi? I had forgotten all about that dude.
Good career at Oregon. I don’t think he was the reason our program tanked.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
I’ve come a long way with De1. I used to employ the NPA narrative with him, but I now believe he’s very loyal with the kids but not necessarily a shill. I think HE buys his assessment of Grimes, but that it’s contradictory of the science he used with Maliek Gray. I give him a big pass...til he drags my name onto his revenge list. 😉

@LittleVol
along with the multitude of offensive stats at Rb, TE,Wildcat Qb. but man don't entertain a childish poster who can only harp on 1 kid. I asked if that coward @#Vol4Life1991 if he wanted to ask Grimes dad on Twitter and he tucked his tail. So he definitely won't get much response from me.
Just curious...Are you a Tennessee fan that doesn't like Tennessee, or just a fan of players?

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
Just curious...Are you a Tennessee fan that doesn't like Tennessee, or just a fan of players?

He can like UT and not be a homer. He doesn't have to be defined by your definition of a UT fan. I'm not getting on you per se but just this notion a UT fan has to fit into a certain box. His first responsibility is to kids he's worked with.

@SweetasSoda I've been a UT fan all my life. I'm responsible for a lot of kids who could've went other places committing to UT and being a VOL when they had a better option. Kids like Josh Malone, Kyle Phillips, helped with Barnett, Rashaun Gaulden, Mike Sawyers, and many more. Ij hate the bs of ppl like the guy above and his childish antics. Can't and won't tolerate it

@SweetasSoda I've been a UT fan all my life. I'm responsible for a lot of kids who could've went other places committing to UT and being a VOL when they had a better option. Kids like Josh Malone, Kyle Phillips, helped with Barnett, Rashaun Gaulden, Mike Sawyers, and many more. Ij hate the bs of ppl like the guy above and his childish antics. Can't and won't tolerate it
What are your thoughts on Dominic Bailey and Tyler Baron?

Reactions: LittleVol
@LittleVol
along with the multitude of offensive stats at Rb, TE,Wildcat Qb. but man don't entertain a childish poster who can only harp on 1 kid. I asked if that coward @#Vol4Life1991 if he wanted to ask Grimes dad on Twitter and he tucked his tail. So he definitely won't get much response from me.
😂😂😂😂😂 You big mad bro! I'm a coward b/c your favorite in-state player had 24 tackles on the season. Lmao

I mess with you b/c you always come into these threads on your white horse spewing as if your insight turns to gold everytime (it doesn't). We all know you work at NPA and you know a lot of intel about these kids and others outta state (i really do appreciate as well as others on this board value what info you bring), but when you are clearly wrong about a kid's situation or potential, you refuse to admit you are wrong. So i poke at you for that. Its nothing personal, just joking at the end of the day...

Last edited:
Lol...you are wrong. I watched some of the kids tape again but nothing exciting about it. I couldn't finish it because it was the same thing every play. Maybe it's from 8th grade and I need to look at recent film. Looked like he was playing against munchkins. He is as strong as a bull but I don't know if that is because of the competition. No 2nd gear. No moves. No stiff arm or spin move. No juke move.

I think he can be a good player.......at LB.
This is the ignorant crap that is wrong with the world today. "You are wrong" lmao. What you mean is "I disagree with you"

He can like UT and not be a homer. He doesn't have to be defined by your definition of a UT fan. I'm not getting on you per se but just this notion a UT fan has to fit into a certain box. His first responsibility is to kids he's worked with.
I define everyone by my definition of a Vol fan...orange blood and everything revolves the Tennessee Volunteers. Just wanted to know where he is coming from.

That's what I thought, but the last few posts made me wonder. Keep defending the kids you believe in! Would rather you not put down Tennessee though. Thank you for kindly answering!

I’ve come a long way with De1. I used to employ the NPA narrative with him, but I now believe he’s very loyal with the kids but not necessarily a shill. I think HE buys his assessment of Grimes, but that it’s contradictory of the science he used with Maliek Gray. I give him a big pass...til he drags my name onto his revenge list. 😉

🤦‍♂️

VN Store

Back