'20 TN DL Marcus Henderson

I would like us to have the players and scheme where we could use a 3-4 or a 4-3 interchangeably at will. Have there been any college or Pro teams that have switched back and forth and I’m not talking situational defenses like goal/line defenses?

He has an official visit lined up with Alabama. FSU just offered him. To say that we don't want (or shouldn't want) is ridiculous. This would be a great addition to our class.

Bama could be bringing him in with no intention of giving him a spot.

We're also in the season of kids getting overrated because the supply/demand shifts so much in the 2nd signing period.

I've learned never to count out Pittman when it comes to OL. Funny thing is Arkansas is on track to end up with a better recruiting class than Ole Miss despite recruiting being the big thing people lauded Kiffin for when Ole Miss hired him.
Arkansas also just got LB Levi Draper from the transfer portal from Oklahoma. He got offers from everyone out of HS but didn't pan out at Oklahoma.

According to some OK just replaced him with a Nashville local
I'm not sure what happened to Levi at Oklahoma but he never could find his way onto the field. Saban offered him the 1st day he visited Alabama a few years ago but his dream school was always Ok. I'm curious to see if he contributes at Arkansas.

I'm not sure what happened to Levi at Oklahoma but he never could find his way onto the field. Saban offered him the 1st day he visited Alabama a few years ago but his dream school was always Ok. I'm curious to see if he contributes at Arkansas.
Oh i was referring to Grimes to OK as a replacement 😉

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Arkansas also just got LB Levi Draper from the transfer portal from Oklahoma. He got offers from everyone out of HS but didn't pan out at Oklahoma.

Might add Clemson grad transfer DL Xavier Kelly too. Who knows how good those type of players are since they never played much but at least we're adding guys who were on CFP teams and were highly ranked out of high school. Sometimes a change of scenery can help.

Young man getting to play under the guidance of one of the best OL coaches in the business, happy for him. Had it been me I might have wanted to check out the scenery in a more exotic place than Arkansas. But good luck young man.

Reactions: LoudOrange
Young man getting to play under the guidance of one of the best OL coaches in the business, happy for him. Had it been me I might have wanted to check out the scenery in a more exotic place than Arkansas. But good luck young man.

I mean as far as scenery there aren't many in the SEC with more natural beauty than The Natural State and the Ozarks. At least compared to Memphis or Oxford.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
I mean as far as scenery there aren't many in the SEC with more natural beauty than The Natural State and the Ozarks. At least compared to Memphis or Oxford.

NW Ark is great, Heber and Hot Springs are nice. Love Trout fishing the White and Little Red River. The crown jewel is West Memphis though. 🤣😂

Reactions: swampfoxfan
Pittman and his staff have been impressive. Pittman on his own as Hc was questionable hire due to C and Os like Butch but once he added Briles and Odom it became a legitimate hire. Now Pittman can focus on what he does best and that is recruit and shake hands. Let his coaches coach. Arky will not surprise me if they are good at some point

NW Ark is great, Heber and Hot Springs are nice. Love Trout fishing the White and Little Red River. The crown jewel is West Memphis though. 🤣😂
Always wanted to do some smallie fly fishing down there but...have everything i need here.

all one needs do is drive through there and they've had enough

VN Store

Back