'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vol

tenor.gif

"Bow to your Sensei. Bow to your Sensei!"

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Basilio saying it’s going around the complex that momma refuses to sign the papers. She don’t want her boy going to Georgia! (Damn she’s a smart lady) Says Tennessee is still in this.
Bless that woman! He Nieds to listen to her on this. #1, the players trust this staff
#2, he'll actually be coached up
#3, we've got the best fans
#4, our AD bleeds orange
#5, our OC is better than UGA's
#6, your mother sees through Kirby's bull$h!t

I'm glad to see you back. You disappeared for a while and I was afraid it was because you might have been scared off by that creepy single entendre somebody made. I enjoy your additions to the board.
Haha no. No one's going to scare me away. I just knew their would be no real news during the holiday.

He should wait. Lotta dummies on VN

Is he supposed to wait until they sign? One of the main reasons I’m on this site is for the few insiders we have. He gives us how he feels at that moment. I appreciate every bit of information Atlanta Vol brings. We just have to remember that recruiting is fluid and it’s 17-18 year old kids. They are gonna change their minds and sometimes tell people what they want to hear at times.

We just need to finish strong in February, win 8 or more next year and sign a top 10 class next year

Is he supposed to wait until they sign? One of the main reasons I’m on this site is for the few insiders we have. He gives us how he feels at that moment. I appreciate every bit of information Atlanta Vol brings. We just have to remember that recruiting is fluid and it’s 17-18 year old kids. They are gonna change their minds and sometimes tell people what they want to hear at times.

We just need to finish strong in February, win 8 or more next year and sign a top 10 class next year
yes

Saban has 5 rings tho and Kirby has.... whoops lol. Beating top 10 teams in October but losing when it matters gets you absolutely nil
Agree 100 it matters most in January, but ya gotta win those in October to get to January. It’s not easy to have a winning record vs Top 25, much less Top 10. Fulmer didn’t, Ed O does have a winning record vs top 25, not top 10 tho. Gus doesn’t, Jimbo doesn’t, list goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back