'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how those he lost really stand out.
No doubt, Bama twice and LSU this year as top 5 teams. Should be 2-0 vs Bama, Clemson and LSU both proved you can’t go conservative against them. Either that, or pay Saban to keep his starter in the game. Bama backup QB comes in next year, time to turn the channel.

I agree here. When did he tell any vol fan what they "wanted" to hear? That he is close with Nieds? That's true. When he said we have a definitive chance? That's true too. If anything, he has been showing/telling uga what they want to hear.
Like I've said before, if this kid signed with UGA, he is either terrible about keeping secrets, or this is the best troll job I've ever witnessed.
I'm glad to see you back. You disappeared for a while and I was afraid it was because you might have been scared off by that creepy single entendre somebody made. I enjoy your additions to the board.

Last edited:
Facts. He’s legit but jumps way to fast to tell us info.

Probably because everytime he goes 2 weeks without posting, you start tagging his azz.

Balling. When we gonna boom @Atlanta VOL
Think tonight has helped recruiting? @Atlanta VOL
@Atlanta VOL
You know anything?

Give us some codes to decipher for who they are
Really want @Atlanta VOL thoughts here
Who is the replacement @Atlanta VOL

Facts. He’s legit but jumps way to fast to tell us info.
No, he doesn't. I enjoy knowing what is going on as it is happening. The problem is people not understanding that nothing really matters until they sign papers. You know, like saying repeatedly Henry To'oto'o was gone when he was not gone at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back