'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think we may get DW and Hardy.....DW taking last official to UT, keeping quiet on signing and announcing on the 2nd, going to the game and talking to HB, and HB saying we will love the next couple in reference to our current recruiting class! If I was doing CB's and was neutral I may pick GA as well because of all the hoopla but you cant ignore some of the facts....I believe on the 2nd we will be fine either way!!! GBO!!!!

I still think we may get DW and Hardy.....DW taking last official to UT, keeping quiet on signing and announcing on the 2nd, going to the game and talking to HB, and HB saying we will love the next couple in reference to our current recruiting class! If I was doing CB's and was neutral I may pick GA as well because of all the hoopla but you cant ignore some of the facts....I believe on the 2nd we will be fine either way!!! GBO!!!!

Yep, my inside guy is telling me the exact same sequence

wizard.jpg

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
I'm not even gonna accuse him of that. Just as likely that he really likes TN and it was more difficult than he thought. Lots of folks assuming he told AV that he WAS coming here, I don't think so. AV would have said so instead of "volmeter". I base that off of AV'S past posts.
I agree here. When did he tell any vol fan what they "wanted" to hear? That he is close with Nieds? That's true. When he said we have a definitive chance? That's true too. If anything, he has been showing/telling uga what they want to hear.
Like I've said before, if this kid signed with UGA, he is either terrible about keeping secrets, or this is the best troll job I've ever witnessed.

So I'm trying to put together what little real information there is in this 500 page monstrosity. DW says he already has signed during the early signing period but will announce January 2. Since we play our bowl game January 2 it seems more than a coincidence. So he's either announcing on the day we whup Indiana that he's a Vol and make us all really happy or he announces for UGA and totally trolls us?

So I'm trying to put together what little real information there is in this 500 page monstrosity. DW says he already has signed during the early signing period but will announce January 2. Since we play our bowl game January 2 it seems more than a coincidence. So he's either announcing on the day we whup Indiana that he's a Vol and make us all really happy or he announces for UGA and totally trolls us?
It's the day of his all-star game. He and several other recruits will announce on television at the game. It's been a thing for several years now.

So I'm trying to put together what little real information there is in this 500 page monstrosity. DW says he already has signed during the early signing period but will announce January 2. Since we play our bowl game January 2 it seems more than a coincidence. So he's either announcing on the day we whup Indiana that he's a Vol and make us all really happy or he announces for UGA and totally trolls ^^^^what he said

It's the day of his all-star game. He and several other recruits will announce on television at the game. It's been a thing for several years now.
thumbs-up-sign_emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type-1-2_1f44d-1f3fb_1f3fb.png

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
I agree here. When did he tell any vol fan what they "wanted" to hear? That he is close with Nieds? That's true. When he said we have a definitive chance? That's true too. If anything, he has been showing/telling uga what they want to hear.
Like I've said before, if this kid signed with UGA, he is either terrible about keeping secrets, or this is the best troll job I've ever witnessed.

Yeah, I mean I don't know anything for sure, but his interest in TN and GA seems very real. Just seems way more likely that it came down to 2 schools he really really liked, more than he played either one.

Keep seeing "played, trolled, lied" etc., and no idea what that's based on.
If it's Ga, I think he's about as covert as any 17 year old😅 Doubt he had any idea Vol fans would be asking trap questions, investigating his follows and dig thru his trash basically. Kid probably thought he could say "announce on the 2nd" and folks would actually let him be and wait a few days.

Smart is 7-4 against top 10 teams. Smart and Saban are the only two SEC HC with winning records vs Top 10.
I was referring mostly to talent, not Top 25 rankings. Similar talent would be the Alabama, LSU’s of the world. Florida was/is “ranked” as a top 10 team but there’s still a nice talent gap there between them and UGA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back