'20 GA RB Len'Neth Whitehead (UT SIGNEE)

I’m not gonna pretend to be a football coach, but to my untrained eye, the film of him at running back looks quite a bit better than the film of him and LB.

Reactions: Sleegro
Just watched his film on Rivals, did he start for the Junior high team. His offensive lineman couldnt weigh more than 180 pounds. He looked like a man among boys.
I think that is old film, like sophomore year, his later film the guys are a bit bigger.

This guy actually does look pretty good at RB.

I'm pretty excited about him. I think he makes an impact next year. And Crouch can focus on defense now.
Maybe Eason, Peterson, or somebody else fills that ILB spot next to To'oto'o.

If he had been interested in UGA and committed there he would have been a top 2-3 linebacker prospect in the country. I forgot he ran a 4.5 I think we will be pleasantly surprised with his production at rb

Just watched his film on Rivals, did he start for the Junior high team. His offensive lineman couldnt weigh more than 180 pounds. He looked like a man among boys.

I agree i can't tk that film serious LOL. He'll definitely be a Lb if you ask me. That film has no parts of SEC rb written on it at all.

VN Store

Back