'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to a Christmas party last night and a big time booster was there (donating for about 40 years now). He said we’re getting Darnell.

Last year he said we’d get a visit from JUCO Jakeem Green and he was right👀
Was this booster party at a Olive garden? You guys and your booster friends hahahahahahahaha

Being pessimistic is the way to go. If it turns out the way you expect, you're not disappointed. If it turns out to be the opposite, it becomes a pleasant surprise.
Disagree. I would much rather be optimistic and get the nut kick instead of going through waiting for the bad news to come.

If DW has signed.........JUCO TE is a possibility I guess. I only see two on 247 that are uncommitted/unsigned.

Thoughts or ideas? Just curious.

Remember there were talks of DW and Gilbert playing together?

What if Gilbert is in the middle of a fallout with LSU like Jarrett? Gilbert’s LSU pick was out of nowhere so maybe he isn’t that tight with them.

Also, who is HB so close to that he can 100% know where they will sign.... I assume Gilbert and Ojulari are the only ones. So maybe he’s talking about one of them.

A lot of assumption and maybes but HB hasn’t really shouted out for anyone unless it’s been his Marietta boys. The “next couple” could mean DW and one of them or maybe both and no DW. Who else would he know of? Cause there isn’t much traction with other players right now to be that confident in for him to tweet that

Reactions: VOLSONLY
If DW has signed.........JUCO TE is a possibility I guess. I only see two on 247 that are uncommitted/unsigned.

Thoughts or ideas? Just curious.

We have Jackson Lowe and Sean Brown as RS Freshmen next year. Both were 4* iirc, and Jackson dominated the O&W game last year as an EE. We will be fine with or without a TE in this class imo.

Remember there were talks of DW and Gilbert playing together?

What if Gilbert is in the middle of a fallout with LSU like Jarrett? Gilbert’s LSU pick was out of nowhere so maybe he isn’t that tight with them.

Also, who is HB so close to that he can 100% know where they will sign.... I assume Gilbert and Ojulari are the only ones. So maybe he’s talking about one of them.

A lot of assumption and maybes but HB hasn’t really shouted out for anyone unless it’s been his Marietta boys. The “next couple” could mean DW and one of them or maybe both and no DW. Who else would he know of? Cause there isn’t much traction with other players right now to be that confident in for him to tweet that
Gilbert and Ojulari signed with LSU.

Being pessimistic is the way to go. If it turns out the way you expect, you're not disappointed. If it turns out to be the opposite, it becomes a pleasant surprise.
Optimistic is the way. You enjoy the journey. If something doesn't turn out the way you expect, you then focus on something else to be optimistic about. If it turns out the way you expect then you have had a really good time getting there. In recruiting you just go to the next possibility.

Optimistic is the way. You enjoy the journey. If something doesn't turn out the way you expect, you then focus on something else to be optimistic about. If it turns out the way you expect then you have had a really good time getting there. In recruiting you just go to the next possibility.

I realize reading a lot of these posts that some on here view football, recruiting, and life completely different than I do. Sports is entertainment and a break from reality for me. Obviously for some folks it’s their life and their emotions ride on it in an very unhealthy way. I read the tea leaves and if there’s room for hope and optimism, I apply them. If we don’t get them, oh well, it sucks but that was their decision. I don’t feel like I was played, because I don’t feel like they controlled my emotions to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back