'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just caught up on this thread and just want to say that VN is the greatest although slightly bipolar. I see we have swung from depression to mania
This place is always on the verge of a manic episode... Just waiting on the right catalyst.

And a 5* that's deciding between us and UGA that's for two weeks till he announces is perfect for that

We’ve all gone mad

giphy.gif

There is no marked difference in talent between LSU and Georgia “on paper.” LSU struck gold with a 23-year old QB who put it all together. That’s the difference. A QB.

Moot point though, because I do in fact agree LSU is better coached.
UGA had a good QB too, but they let him transfer to Ohio State.

Honestly I'm not so sure I'm a fan of all the drama and it being "all about me" that surrounds this kid. Sometimes it's good to be considered a good teammate and humbly fit in like everyone else. Just my opinion, hope I'm wrong.
If he is going to UT, it’s not all about him, it’s all about embarrassing UGA on a national stage. Potentially helping UT recruiting in the future
if he’s going to UGA, well I’d rather not think that way

Honestly I'm not so sure I'm a fan of all the drama and it being "all about me" that surrounds this kid. Sometimes it's good to be considered a good teammate and humbly fit in like everyone else. Just my opinion, hope I'm wrong.
He very well maybe a great teammate. TBH, if I was a top 10 player and 18 years old it would feel pretty good to be courted and getting shown love from all over the country. It's hard for us to understand what it's like because pretty much everyone on here wasn't a top 10, 5 star. Pruitt said worry about the ones you get, not the ones you don't. Id love to have him, but it's not going to make me not excited for next year if we don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back