'21 TN TE Hudson Wolfe (Ole Miss commit)

I’m from his hometown and his dad was my teacher and a catch there. I am not gonna do the OD thing but family member says he is Bama. Not starting an argument or anything but just what I was told when visiting last month.
I know the family. Bama has the inside track. Too bad.

Reactions: BucVol98
I’m from Savannah too. They seem to be all about some Bama 🤮. He’s gotta do him though. Tennessee needs people who want to be there. But, on the flip side, I played for Hardin County back in the day and played against a guy from the next county over named John Finlayson. He wore Bama stuff all of the time and wanted to play there....until time to sign. He wound up a Vol, and a three year starter at TE. Started ahead of a pretty good one that still plays for the Cowboys.

Reactions: UT4LIFE86
I’m from Savannah too. They seem to be all about some Bama 🤮. He’s gotta do him though. Tennessee needs people who want to be there. But, on the flip side, I played for Hardin County back in the day and played against a guy from the next county over named John Finlayson. He wore Bama stuff all of the time and wanted to play there....until time to sign. He wound up a Vol, and a three year starter at TE. Started ahead of a pretty good one that still plays for the Cowboys.
Must be those dang maroon colors...

Reactions: VolFan in St. Joe
Must be those dang maroon colors...
I really meant the young man and his family were big on Bama. The town, as a whole, leans way more to UT. We’ve had a few Vols through the years in John Barnhill, Joe Thompson, and LaTrell. Also, big difference between maroon and that fugly crimson. Although there are quite a few Miss State fans around.

McNairy county here!

I really meant the young man and his family were big on Bama. The town, as a whole, leans way more to UT. We’ve had a few Vols through the years in John Barnhill, Joe Thompson, and LaTrell. Also, big difference between maroon and that fugly crimson. Although there are quite a few Miss State fans around.
not a vol but a hell of a running back , don’t forget locklear !!!

Lawrence
Mcdonald
French
Eason
Hodge
Mays
Baron
Albright
Thomas
Small
Williamson
giphy.gif