'21 TN TE Hudson Wolfe (Ole Miss commit)

Hey, I think this is a great post because it at least gave his dog a break from getting beat for a few minutes.

Not really sure what that means but ok...I agree we had a great in state recruiting haul this year. More so than years past in fact. I do however, think it's unfortunate that the top 2 targets for next year have seemingly already ruled out TN. That's literally all I was saying. Hopefully with better play on the field next year we can away some of these guys our way.

Not really sure what that means but ok...I agree we had a great in state recruiting haul this year. More so than years past in fact. I do however, think it's unfortunate that the top 2 targets for next year have seemingly already ruled out TN. That's literally all I was saying. Hopefully with better play on the field next year we can away some of these guys our way.

No you literally said None.

"None of the in state kids like TN anymore. It's sad how far we've fallen. "

L. Bumphus outta help us out recruiting this kid seeing that he is from that area as well. I live close to Hardin county so I may have to go check out one of his games next year. Hardin county has been a solid program for as long as I can remember too.

Yeesh right now the in state class for '21 looks pretty weak. 10 4 stars. That's it.
Historically we only had 6 to 9. Only recently have we been double digits each year. I think we had an anomaly one year with like 16 or 17. Still pretty decent. And AL is like Pruitt's 2nd home base and we already have a 4* WR from there.

Not worried, our class was great last year and we basically ignored the state.

And 2021 will make it up with DT-QB Ty Simpson 👀

Historically we only had 6 to 9. Only recently have we been double digits each year. I think we had an anomaly one year with like 16 or 17. Still pretty decent. And AL is like Pruitt's 2nd home base and we already have a 4* WR from there.

Not worried, our class was great last year and we basically ignored the state.

And 2021 will make it up with DT-QB Ty Simpson 👀
Oh I'm the least worried on here about in state talent...it's been well documented.

Reactions: Devo182
L. Bumphus outta help us out recruiting this kid seeing that he is from that area as well. I live close to Hardin county so I may have to go check out one of his games next year. Hardin county has been a solid program for as long as I can remember too.
Bumpus went to the same High School that Wolfe plays for.

VN Store

Back