*****[LIVE] 2020 Early Signing Day Thread, updated as the commits sign

Can someone explain the Holiday signing to me? My thoughts were he was going to be a good get to move to WR, but not I've read he came to UT because he felt he had a better chance at playing QB? With this possibly being a full class, we surely would not have wasted a scholarship on a potentially 5th string QB, right?

Can someone explain the Holiday signing to me? My thoughts were he was going to be a good get to move to WR, but not I've read he came to UT because he felt he had a better chance at playing QB? With this possibly being a full class, we surely would not have wasted a scholarship on a potentially 5th string QB, right?
He fast.

Jennings was offered the same and then turned into a beast of a WR. Sometimes you have to tell them one thing and let them realize their full potential on their own.

So was Jauan Jennings.

The staff knows he can play at receiver and returner. They can move him over at any time. Give him a shot at QB.

4.38 Speed

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

wildcat...

GBO!

Reactions: 37620VOL

Pruitt gave him his word that he'd play QB and Pruitt said, a dual threat was the future of the SEC

Link:

Tennessee Vols hoping to flip speedy quarterback

So far 20 commitments for 2020 number 18 class 7th in SEC

It is my understanding some of those currently committed will not make it in to this class, unfortunately. I wish we could take more, but if we land someone higher on the board it's a business decision.

VN Store

Back