*****[LIVE] 2020 Early Signing Day Thread, updated as the commits sign

Love to see Mike Keith come back to the hill
Would love it too but he likely makes too much with the NFL and Titans and has too many in-roads/connections with the pros to move down to college. He is, without a doubt, one of the best announcers out there though. I don't hate Kesling, but he's just boring to me. Love Tim Priest, though.

Signing day seems sedate now without the Butch Jones fax cam, carry the shirt down the hall/stairs, 20 foot video screen highlights, Bob Kesling messing up the names, over the top ceremony.

Butch gets it.

Would love it too but he likely makes too much with the NFL and Titans and has too many in-roads/connections with the pros to move down to college. He is, without a doubt, one of the best announcers out there though. I don't hate Kesling, but he's just boring to me. Love Tim Priest, though.
Same here , I only listen to Kesling if I have to lol. Priest is good. You are right about Keith though

Signing day seems sedate now without the Butch Jones fax cam, carry the shirt down the hall/stairs, 20 foot video screen highlights, Bob Kesling messing up the names, over the top ceremony.
That's called being a PR man and not a football coach. I think we can all see the difference now. Butch had the players and still couldn't get it done.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Yeah, the instructions were apparently outdated and no longer worked. Sorry.
Hey, how many text alerts have you sent out so far? I have only received the initial one pointing us to this thread and then the whitehead one. Did you not send out one for slaughter signing?

VN Store

Back