'20 AL OL/DL Reginald Perry (Portal)

VOL

The staff REALLY likes this kid. Incredible athlete. Should easily be a Top 50 player. He’ll play a lot as a freshman (barring injury).

His feet is what has coaches drooling. Super quick feet for a man his size and he’s not even grown yet.

One of my Top 3 favorite recruits this cycle
Sounds good

VOL

The staff REALLY likes this kid. Incredible athlete. Should easily be a Top 50 player. He’ll play a lot as a freshman (barring injury).

His feet is what has coaches drooling. Super quick feet for a man his size and he’s not even grown yet.

Cant coach length or feet.You either have them or you dont.

Reactions: VetVol and SugarCC
VOL

Teams will regret overlooking this kid. Outstanding find by this staff. BRAVO!!!

doesn't have the stars, you are a liar.

doesn't have the stars, you are a liar.

Hell with those sites, they miss all the time and they’ve missed on this kid.

He can play DE, or LT or slide inside and play a guard position. He has unlimited potential

Has all the tools you look for, but he’s also a good kid, good student and he’s also MEAN.

He can play DE, or LT or slide inside and play a guard position. He has unlimited potential

Nope sorry. I don't see enough stars. You tell dem coaches to look at 24/7 first, then make offers. Everybody knows that stars = natties

Has all the tools you look for, but he’s also a good kid, good student and he’s also MEAN.
Good and mean. I like it.

Where do you think he ends up? OL or DL?

Where do you think he ends up? OL or DL?

I think he would be a great LT. Hes got the quickness to get out and extend. He’s gonna get a look at both sides. Things can change depending on how quickly kids pick up certain things. Some want to play one side or the other.

He’ll add more weight as well. He can easily add another 20-30lbs. Kid doesn’t have a lot of bad weight now, he’s not sloppy.

I think he would be a great LT. Hes got the quickness to get out and extend. He’s gonna get a look at both sides. Things can change depending on how quickly kids pick up certain things. Some want to play one side or the other.

He’ll add more weight as well. He can easily add another 20-30lbs. Kid doesn’t have a lot of bad weight now, he’s not sloppy.

Barnes ain't trying to poach him to play inside is he?!?!

Reactions: Pane di mais
So is this a guy we have pushed for from the start ?

If not and he’s a guy we just now in the last few weeks started getting pushed for don’t give me this “the coaches love this kid” bs.

Hopefully he is a guy we have wanted all
along

Reactions: IH8TheHaslams
The coaches love this kid...

Sure. I see that after scanning thru this thread he camped here last summer and we didn’t here a damn word on this kid until recently

This is clearly an example of missing who we really “love”.

This sucks having to take kids like this and hopefully that isn’t where we are in this class.

VOL

Teams will regret overlooking this kid. Outstanding find by this staff. BRAVO!!!

imposibru.jpg

Sure. I see that after scanning thru this thread he camped here last summer and we didn’t here a damn word on this kid until recently

This sucks having to take kids like this and hopefully that isn’t where we are in this class.

Attended Junior day in March 2018, left with an offer. Unofficial Visits for UAB game, comes in after Thanksgiving for his OV.

But yeah totally a last minute thing...you're so right.

He's had an offer for at least 45 days if not better, had a very good senior year- has not played a lot of football (was strictly BBall). Good student apparently, great measureables...

Plus the coaches really love him...

Last edited:
If you can't coach feet, why do they spend so much practice time on footwork?
Foot work can be improved on some. It's like having natural born speed you can improve it some with sc but for the most part you are born with it. Lots of big strong kids playing hs ball but very few with the latteral quickness ( feet) to play in the sec.

VN Store

Back