Dan Mullen to Dallas?

Mullen leaving for the cowboys would be a dream come true...

And you closet gator fans its not because he is such an amazing coach, he's a very mediocre coach. I hate the cowboys almost as much as the gators and the turmoil this would cause for both programs would be delightful.

As for vol fans slurping on Mullen, you should be ashamed of yourself. I can almost get the slurping on satan but mullen??? really? pathetic.

It is pathetic. People think that Mullen is this superstar because he walked into a great program, with a strong defense that plays in a weak division and he has done well.

Mullen leaving for the cowboys would be a dream come true...

And you closet gator fans its not because he is such an amazing coach, he's a very mediocre coach. I hate the cowboys almost as much as the gators and the turmoil this would cause for both programs would be delightful.

As for vol fans slurping on Mullen, you should be ashamed of yourself. I can almost get the slurping on satan but mullen??? really? pathetic.
LOL.

Reactions: BUBear
Mississippi State was ranked #1 for four weeks in 2014.

That’s the textbook definition of phenomenonal.
There is not a "textbook definition" for a superlative... it's all a matter of opinion, which is subjective. I said that I thought he did a very good job by their standards. You Gators are so damn sensitive.

Reactions: VolNavy01
There is not a "textbook definition" for a superlative... it's all a matter of opinion, which is subjective. I said that I thought he did a very good job by their standards. You Gators are so damn sensitive.

And some of you guys are still in denial. 😂

It’s not a stretch to suggest coaching a historical bottom feeder program to the #1 ranking is a phenomenal accomplishment.

And some of you guys are still in denial. 😂

It’s not a stretch to suggest coaching a historical bottom feeder program to the #1 ranking is a phenomenal accomplishment.
Coaching Mississippi State to a number one ranking is more impressive than winning a national championship at Alabama, don't care who disagrees.

It is pathetic. People think that Mullen is this superstar because he walked into a great program, with a strong defense that plays in a weak division and he has done well.
I didn’t know much about Mullen before last year. I’m not a homer but I think he has done an excellent job so far at Florida. Kept them relevant when the program was down after 2017.

womp womp
Is this whole thing with Dan's wife supposed to be some sort of "sick burn" or something?...There's pictures of Megan Mullen being affectionate towards kids who are, essentially, Dan's responsibility and for whom I'm sure the both of them view in a parental way...This really is the silliest nonsense, that literally no Gator I've met views as something that ruffles their feathers.

Reactions: Credo
Is this whole thing with Dan's wife supposed to be some sort of "sick burn" or something?...There's pictures of Megan Mullen being affectionate towards kids who are, essentially, Dan's responsibility and for whom I'm sure the both of them view in a parental way...This really is the silliest nonsense, that literally no Gator I've met views as something that ruffles their feathers.
It’s not all it’s blown up to be, but it is... odd. Like in a cringe way. You guys don’t think it’s weird because the man is winning, but if he ever did start to lose enough to get fired (not saying he ever will) you would look at this whole thing differently.

There is a history of too many photos of gator perv's

jim.pngjim.png

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Dan Mullen is descent coach but not great like some of you guys are making him out to be.

Florida is filled with talent every year so it’s not necessarily “impressive” that he’s recruiting well right now.

Didn’t want him then, still don’t want him now. 🤷🏼‍♂️

VN Store

Back