Dan Mullen to Dallas?

After Muschamp and McElwain UF was a MESS.
Let's be honest here.
Still a walk in the park east. It's not like he has done something his counterparts didnt do. McElwain won the east 2 times, that's a bigger moral victory than winning 10 games. Muschamp had at least one season better than any of Dan's, maybe two I cant remember.

Not saying Dan is bad. But we have seem their coaches have success before flopping. And I bet if you looked back you would see similar comments in those years. It's a natural part of being a fan.

We talked up Dooley after his first year. Butch after his 2nd and 3rd.

Heck a lot of people are calling Smart a flop and he has done far more than Dan.

Reactions: SCRocket
Still a walk in the park east. It's not like he has done something his counterparts didnt do. McElwain won the east 2 times, that's a bigger moral victory than winning 10 games. Muschamp had at least one season better than any of Dan's, maybe two I cant remember.

Not saying Dan is bad. But we have seem their coaches have success before flopping. And I bet if you looked back you would see similar comments in those years. It's a natural part of being a fan.

We talked up Dooley after his first year. Butch after his 2nd and 3rd.

Heck a lot of people are calling Smart a flop and he has done far more than Dan.

0-12

Reactions: Credo
1) He has tried to win a division title eleven times and he is 0-11.
2) As an offensive guy, his system does not prepare players to be paid in the NFL. That system doesn't teach anyone how to read a defense.
3) His wife still has the hook in her mouth.

Besides that, he is an ok college coach with around a 60-70% win percentage.

If you can get past that he looks like Cousin Eddie.
Now, do we really want to talk about physical characteristics and or mannerisms as it pertains to our head coaches?

elmer_fudd.jpg

Reactions: Gatorsec and Credo
Maybe...But he'll never beat him in a football game.
I kid, I kid...Not really...But I like you, so I won't be a butthole lol.

I don’t know about never. I’m undecided on gumps upside potential. But I don’t think we beat Florida this coming year anyway.

Maybe...But he'll never beat him in a football game.
I kid, I kid...Not really...But I like you, so I won't be a butthole lol.

So.....I’m not that big into recruiting. I’d rather see classes ranked after 4 years to see how they did as opposed to before they do anything.......but do you think y’all get any surprises tomorrow?

So.....I’m not that big into recruiting. I’d rather see classes ranked after 4 years to see how they did as opposed to before they do anything.......but do you think y’all get any surprises tomorrow?
Donell Harris is a big time DE from South Florida that's currently committed to A&M, who I think Farrell has flipping to us.

Donell Harris is a big time DE from South Florida that's currently committed to A&M, who I think Farrell has flipping to us.

would you be willing to lend him to us. We’re in need of DEs.

Actually I’m not really concerned with class rankings at this point. We need to be filling holes more than worrying about starts. We can start worrying about class rank the year after next. Lol.

but I digress

would you be willing to lend him to us. We’re in need of DEs.

Actually I’m not really concerned with class rankings at this point. We need to be filling holes more than worrying about starts. We can start worrying about class rank the year after next. Lol.

but I digress
We need em' too lol...A&M fans really confident he's sticking with them though, I don't know, I guess we'll see.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I’ve said over and over he’s good but not great. (That’s my opinion...I could be wrong). I based that on the fact that he makes some really questionable decisions during games that cost him wins. He has continued to do it at Florida and I think it will prevent him winning championships. That doesn’t make him a moron or a bad coach. Lots of good coaches never win championships. And I still believe he’s a good but not elite coach. We will see. But again the bad recruiter thing just doesn’t fly.
Best thing that happened to Mullen was the Franks injury.

giphy.gif

Yeah, nothing to see here
Gators better hope Dan Mullen isn’t hired by Cowboys, Jaguars or another desperate NFL team | Commentary

Everyone in the league that is desperate is going to try to replicate what Baltimore has done with Lamar Jackson. That's Mullen's wheelhouse

Apparently the author of the article agrees:
Enjoy him while you have him, Gator Nation.

Dan Mullen will be coaching in the NFL someday.

Probably not for a while, but definitely someday.

Hard hitting journalism right there.

I think if an offer is extended Mullen will be gone

You have about as much evidence as that author does.

Although again, that's hardly some major limb to go out on. Pruitt would go to Alabama too if offered. And I'd go out with Jessica Alba if she asked.

You have about as much evidence as that author does.

Although again, that's hardly some major limb to go out on. Pruitt would go to Alabama too if offered. And I'd go out with Jessica Alba if she asked.
It's an opinion, not fact so therefore I don't need evidence nor does the author.

VN Store

Back