'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it’s a bad gig considering it probably pays well but I feel like Luke rushed to that decision. He could have gotten a HC gig somewhere imo
It is a one year deal with Kirby to save Ratledge and I hope it fails. Luke is leaving next year; in the mean time, Kirby is teaching Luke to lie to Washington and Ratledge.

It is a one year deal with Kirby to save Ratledge and I hope it fails. Luke is leaving next year; in the mean time, Kirby is teaching Luke to lie to Washington and Ratledge.

I don’t like the guy because of his practices and the way his teams play I fully believe all coaches bend the truth to a degree. Just a matter of how far they bend it

I was going to reveal it during the meet up before the bowl.. but I'll do it now.. I loathe applebees. I had a friend ask if i wanted to join him and others to watch the superbowl at applebees and i spent the next three days texting him places I'd rather watch the superbowl. Those places included the asteroid in armageddon after the shuttles left, the crows nest of the titanic, Birmingham alabama, an al Qaeda cave, Hiroshima on August 6th 1945, etc. i sent maybe 600 texts lol.
You are dead to me.

No off campus contact allowed this weekend. If Washington wasn’t on campus at 12:01, Nieds couldn’t be with him without creating a violation.
Nieds is smart and knows he can’t be, just pointing to the inaccuracies of saying he flew him to Knoxville.
Talk about a redeye, surprised someone didn’t track the plane since he had to get up really early to catch that flight. If he landed at 10, means plane left at 7-8 am here, which would be 4-5 am there.
Yep, he really wanted to be here. Because he’s a vol.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
No off campus contact allowed this weekend. If Washington wasn’t on campus at 12:01, Nieds couldn’t be with him without creating a violation.
Nieds is smart and knows he can’t be, just pointing to the inaccuracies of saying he flew him to Knoxville.
Talk about a redeye, surprised someone didn’t track the plane since he had to get up really early to catch that flight. If he landed at 10, means plane left at 7-8 am here, which would be 4-5 am there.
no one cares

I don’t like the guy because of his practices and the way his teams play I fully believe all coaches bend the truth to a degree. Just a matter of how far they bend it
Are you Kirby's mom? Why you trying to justify?

Edit: WAIT! Don't answer. If you have to answer, post it on the GA board.

I was going to reveal it during the meet up before the bowl.. but I'll do it now.. I loathe applebees. I had a friend ask if i wanted to join him and others to watch the superbowl at applebees and i spent the next three days texting him places I'd rather watch the superbowl. Those places included the asteroid in armageddon after the shuttles left, the crows nest of the titanic, Birmingham alabama, an al Qaeda cave, Hiroshima on August 6th 1945, etc. i sent maybe 600 texts lol.
Birmingham is going too far. But I buy the rest.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back