'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha cmon, no one likes applebees.
I was going to reveal it during the meet up before the bowl.. but I'll do it now.. I loathe applebees. I had a friend ask if i wanted to join him and others to watch the superbowl at applebees and i spent the next three days texting him places I'd rather watch the superbowl. Those places included the asteroid in armageddon after the shuttles left, the crows nest of the titanic, Birmingham alabama, an al Qaeda cave, Hiroshima on August 6th 1945, etc. i sent maybe 600 texts lol.

I was going to reveal it during the meet up before the bowl.. but I'll do it now.. I loathe applebees. I had a friend ask if i wanted to join him and others to watch the superbowl at applebees and i spent the next three days texting him places I'd rather watch the superbowl. Those places included the asteroid in armageddon after the shuttles left, the crows nest of the titanic, Birmingham alabama, an al Qaeda cave, Hiroshima on August 6th 1945, etc. i sent maybe 600 texts lol.
My heart is.... shattered right now. No interviews.

How is it impermissible contact during a contact period?
No off campus contact allowed this weekend. If Washington wasn’t on campus at 12:01, Nieds couldn’t be with him without creating a violation.
Nieds is smart and knows he can’t be, just pointing to the inaccuracies of saying he flew him to Knoxville.
Talk about a redeye, surprised someone didn’t track the plane since he had to get up really early to catch that flight. If he landed at 10, means plane left at 7-8 am here, which would be 4-5 am there.

Reactions: checkthetape
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back