'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today at 6:59 AM
New #57
Scheduled official visitors:

Tyler Baron
Jimmy Calloway
Keyshawn Lawrence
Doneiko Slaughter
Jabari Small
Javontez Spraggins
Darnell Washington

That list could easily grow before the weekend kicks off later today.

With 5-star TE Darnell Washington, 4-star DE Tyler Baron, Calloway, Slaughter and Jenkins all set to definitely visit, Tennessee is looking to get as many commits back on campus this weekend unofficially. The Vols want the Memphis guys in town, same for Harrison Bailey, Cooper Mays and others. They’re also pushing for Octavious Oxendine, who hosted Brian Niedermeyer in-home this week, to make the trip down unofficially.
As I’ve updated. I’ll have more coming on the Memphis trio and others.
Bailey has a championship game to play today. Probably not coming.
Hope we get Washington, Slaughter (love his last name), and Baron to commit.

You damn right, dude would come in and be all about possesion and do big things. We have palmer who will be our marquez and gibbs will surprise as well as the others. This dude should and hopefully will be the center point of this class. Fits perfect in the system has a good line by him and if harrison starts like i think then he is just a taller arik gilbert to throw to. Also, on a side note these Lineb@ckes we are bringing in are gonna be special, Henry is proven and coach knows what hes doin. The playing field in the east is about to get interesting and when we shock OU next year it alll begins. Also roomie is a big michigan fan and we should def look at tarik black, he is damn good and we need depth
Don't forget about Hyatt. Dude balled out this yr. Prob will red-shirt, but he'll be one to watch in the future.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back