Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes
Did it myself for while
Got a “really good opportunity” with another place so I took that job and now I’m over it and going back to concrete work on my own again
Good thing I kept all my tools lol

Nothing beats working for yourself. I can do 12 hour days and not feel nearly as exhausted as I did working 8 hour days in an office making someone else rich.

A weird and unexpected downside is the almost limitless potential of it. I always feel like I should be working more, going after more clients, learning more skills, and even hiring my own people. But I know that just brings more of a headache along with the extra money. Right now I really like my work-life balance.

Nothing beats working for yourself. I can do 12 hour days and not feel nearly as exhausted as I did working 8 hour days in an office making someone else rich.

A weird and unexpected downside is the almost limitless potential of it. I always feel like I should be working more, going after more clients, learning more skills, and even hiring my own people. But I know that just brings more of a headache along with the extra money. Right now I really like my work-life balance.

I envy you

Said it last week, he'll put on a good show this off season but he'll continue to drain the UT coffers like a parasite.

And that's exactly what he's doing.

If he legitimately interviewed for the CSU job, then he wanted it. As we know, Sexton can float his name anytime. But I don’t think you interview just to float your name.

I told you jackwads to not @ me. Respect my decision.
giphy.gif

I have a rather unusual imagination myself and it seems to be able to help some people with resolving various issues. But it's definitely intense from what I've heard and a very long trip so not to be taken lightly. I used to take really extreme amounts of acid. I realized this when I found out that the amount I took my first year of college was more than Timothy Leary took his entire life :cool: Of course, I'm sure the quality of what Leary was taking was much better. But I've heard there's nothing that can really prepare you for ayahuasca. As far as the "crying, *****ing, puking and eating dirt", I think that's all part of the experience o_O
Good selling point. lol

Reactions: Pane di mais
If any of you know anything about basketball just watch them. Zero offense. Pass it around the three point line. Bigs just back in and post around the block as the ball moves. **** clock gets low and it one on one time or jack a three. I've seen highschool teams run a much more complex offense.

It's not just this game it's every game. Sure they're beating this Co St team and they do well when they're extremely more talented than their opponent. Wait till they play against better competition. Stanford coming up and UCONN. It will be an embarrassment.

I'm not giving up on Kelly but they don't look any different than last year. Someone mentioned it will take a while to get them where she wants them. I hope that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back