Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we need to do a GoFundMe for Catbone?

Catbone on Ketamine:

giphy.gif

I'm never been good with amounts/sizes. But that would be 1/6 of an ounce. So yes that does sound like a lot. I thought "half an eighth" (1/16th) was a typical beginning dose. So it would be about double that. Definitely could be intense. What is a "hero dose" anyway?

I've been trying some others recently too because I just like mushrooms. Tried some Maitake (Hen-of-the-wood) this week. A bit lacking in natural flavors imo, but great texture and body for cooking in a bit of olive oil. Been wanting to take a mushroom foraging class for some time. They are very interesting, I agree.
It's peak Lion's Mane and Oyster season down here in Mississippi. I've been on a tear.

Attachments

• 20191210_143149.jpg
    20191210_143149.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
Think he was saying with him being a narcissist combined with the fan adoration has him doing Kiffin things already.

Yes. This is my point as I clarified.

I get it. Cannot get a staff without poaching a staff. I just think with his ego and the fans demanding success we will see ole Kiffin. That fan saying "burner phone" seems so emblematic of the culture, even though it was probably satire. Ole Miss fan expectations and Kiffin are gas and a match.

I'm too chicken ****. I have a bizarre imagination and a loaded childhood that could resurface. I'll be the one crying, *****ing, puking and eating dirt

I have a rather unusual imagination myself and it seems to be able to help some people with resolving various issues. But it's definitely intense from what I've heard and a very long trip so not to be taken lightly. I used to take really extreme amounts of acid. I realized this when I found out that the amount I took my first year of college was more than Timothy Leary took his entire life :cool: Of course, I'm sure the quality of what Leary was taking was much better. But I've heard there's nothing that can really prepare you for ayahuasca. As far as the "crying, *****ing, puking and eating dirt", I think that's all part of the experience o_O

Reactions: RikidyBones
Didn't work out for him personally, but worked out great for Scotland..in the movie anyway.
So the SEC is Scotland?! Lol
funny story about Scotland, I was in a pub in London talking with some drunk Scots and told them I lived in WV. One Scottish bloke called me a “bloody sheep shagger”!! Lmao.
Another English fella said, “your from Scotland, you're the bloody sheep shagger...”
And then they proceeded to argue very loudly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back