Amateur Hour Continues

A hs kid who hurt some feelings is going to get more talk than Trump's EO. Funny given the outrage this board used to show over the use of those orders

A hs kid who hurt some feelings is going to get more talk than Trump's EO. Funny given the outrage this board used to show over the use of those orders

Wait, I just assumed that a mod was deleting all the rights' outrage posts over the number of EO's, golf outings, the ballooning deficit and out of control spending.

I can't believe that the right would just up and stop being furious about those in a blink of an eye. There has to be an explanation for this.

Reactions: Velo Vol
Wait, I just assumed that a mod was deleting all the rights' outrage posts over the number of EO's, golf outings, the ballooning deficit and out of control spending.

I can't believe that the right would just up and stop being furious about those in a blink of an eye. There has to be an explanation for this.
Trump is just making the world a better place one EO at a time

Show me where I argued for Trump . I’ll wait .
This post of yours highlights your hyper propensity need to argue and how you will build a straw argument.

Let me illustrate:
The statement was "it highlights your hyper propensity need to argue in defense of Trump". Need being the object not argue.

This post of yours highlights your hyper propensity need to argue and how you will build a straw argument.

Let me illustrate:
The statement was "it highlights your hyper propensity need to argue in defense of Trump". Need being the object not argue.

I’m still waiting on you to show me where I argued for Trump . You posted a pic without comment , I asked where you agreeing or comparing Trump to Greta . You aren’t very good at this whole “ I’ll prove my point thing” .

I’m still waiting on you to show me where I argued for Trump . You posted a pic without comment , I asked where you agreeing or comparing Trump to Greta . You aren’t very good at this whole “ I’ll prove my point thing” .
I did. You continue to prove that need to argue. I understand your bias toward anyone not a Trumpie guides all of your posts.

I did. You continue to prove that need to argue. I understand your bias toward anyone not a Trumpie guides all of your posts.

Lol that’s rich coming from a card carrying partisan hack that believes all things liberal are good and all things Republican are bad . Still waiting on that proof that I argued for Trump in that post .

Reactions: volfanjustin
Lol that’s rich coming from a card carrying partisan hack that believes all things liberal are good and all things Republican are bad . Still waiting on that proof that I argued for Trump in that post .
Trump is a disgusting person that colluded with the Russians and tried to leverage Ukraine using taxpayers dollars to announce a fictious investigation into the Bidens.

This ought to keep you busy.

Trump is a disgusting person that colluded with the Russians and tried to leverage Ukraine using taxpayers dollars to announce a fictious investigation into the Bidens.

This ought to keep you busy.

Nice deflection while you scurry away .

VN Store

Back