Fromm possibly entering draft

Atlanta917

Hearing Fromm is leaning towards entering the draft. Apparently there were issues between he and Coley due to Coley being vocal about favoring Fields and the relationship never got any better. Only real backup behind Fromm is Stetson Bennett. Dwan Mathis likely won't be able to play football again due to the brain cyst he had removed in the preseason. UGA in contact with Jordan Love and D'eriq King.

Hearing Fromm is leaning towards entering the draft. Apparently there were issues between he and Coley due to Coley being vocal about favoring Fields and the relationship never got any better. Only real backup behind Fromm is Stetson Bennett. Dwan Mathis likely won't be able to play football again due to the brain cyst he had removed in the preseason. UGA in contact with Jordan Love and D'eriq King.

Stetson Bennett is definitely the name of a UGA Bulldog.

Would absolutely love to see D'Eriq King in James Coley's offense, simply for the comedic value...Also, would be interesting to see him vs. Trask.

Welp good luck to him in the NFL
Seems like a fairly polarizing prospect. Ppl are either really high on him or think he won't be drafted. Teams generally over value QB prospects, so it'll be interesting to see where he lands.

I actually think Fromm has what it takes from a mental and game management standpoint. He was just hamstrung by bad play calling this year.
Not sure what it was. Rumor is he played injured, but that seems a bit too coincidental. While the receivers and playcalling did him no favors, he missed a ton of open receivers. The SECC was hard to watch. He did always play well against UF for some reason.

Reactions: VAVol85
He looks like an NFL guy, but he sure misses a lot of receivers.
Go get paid, leave them dogs in a bind.

Go kirby go :)
That would be my advice to all players. Feel bad for tua. That injury was the same that Bo had but worse. Maybe things will be different when players can profit off their likeness.

Reactions: VolNExile and Zues1
That would be my advice to all players. Feel bad for tua. That injury was the same that Bo had but worse. Maybe things will be different when players can profit off their likeness.
Agreed, will Tua ever play again? Only time will tell. One things for, he lost a lot on money with that injury.

If they have been in contact with either then they are violating NCAA rules.

What To Know About Division I Transfers

Why can’t coaches contact student-athletes on other NCAA teams about transferring?
The NCAA regulates contact between coaches and student-athletes on other teams to prevent the disruptive impact of continuous recruiting. Coaches can contact current student-athletes once they are listed in the transfer portal if the student has not activated the “do not contact” indicator.

I actually think Fromm has what it takes from a mental and game management standpoint. He was just hamstrung by bad play calling this year.

He doesn't have an NFL arm. He's a smart kid but has to put a lot of air under any deep throw. He's got the back shoulder out pattern thing down but only if he has super WRs to save him. He's a lot like Wuerfful, he floats anything deep. Spurriers system having trailing WRs wide open across the middle gave Wuerfflul the Heisman not his talent which the NFL discovered.

If they have been in contact with either then they are violating NCAA rules.

What To Know About Division I Transfers

Why can’t coaches contact student-athletes on other NCAA teams about transferring?
The NCAA regulates contact between coaches and student-athletes on other teams to prevent the disruptive impact of continuous recruiting. Coaches can contact current student-athletes once they are listed in the transfer portal if the student has not activated the “do not contact” indicator.
Both are in the transfer portal, which allows them to talk to coaches.

Agreed, will Tua ever play again? Only time will tell. One things for, he lost a lot on money with that injury.
Injured while his team was up 28 points... would think they’d just work on the 2 minute drill in practice. They’re definitely missing Jalen now.

At begin of year, I thought Jake would turn pro after this season. He had Drew Brees 2.0 written all over him.

Now, he has lost his swag and his tremendous touch.

But, I still think he is a top-100 pick. Great leadership skills.

I bet he will let the NFL put a grade on him. And, then decide from there.

Reactions: tbones0711

VN Store

Back