Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to decide between Aaron Rodgers at home against Chicago or Kyler Murray at home against Cleveland this week in the semifinals. Potentially a $1000 decision. My stomach already hurts.

Have to decide between Aaron Rodgers at home against Chicago or Kyler Murray at home against Cleveland this week in the semifinals. Potentially a $1000 decision. My stomach already hurts.
Mannnn as a packers fan I’d stay away from Rodgers. That offense has been trash against any defense with a pulse. Don’t know how they are 10-3. WC or Divisional round exit unless something clicks soon

Ever hit your shin on the hitch of a uhaul truck? Did it this past weekend. Came close to calling it an MFer in front of my kids and Jesus.
I have dropped some unholy words in front of my daughter hitting my pinkie toe on a table leg. She still laughs about it.

Reactions: revjayp
i don't trust Murray yet.

Rodgers against a mediocre bears team in Lambeau?

this should be pretty easy. take some pepto, and start AR.

if you win, i only take cash.

Reactions: Sleegro
I stepped on a Lego and when I jumped up off of it reeling in pain my other foot landed on another Lego.
My sister in law bought these damn tiny little dinosaur toys for my son and they blends right in with our rugs. ****ing things have pointy edges and hurt like a bitch.

My sister in law bought these damn tiny little dinosaur toys for my son and they blends right in with our rugs. ****ing things have pointy edges and hurt like a bitch.
Those things would be doomed to an extinction event in my house. It’s a history lesson.

Reactions: DynaLo
Would be interested to know why he thinks so. Is there a new rule? If we could have under recent rules, Pruitt would have been signing more the last 2 classes I suspect. Would make the 25 hard cap passed meaningless too.

Though VQ guys usually answer numbers questions in a way that makes me question their understanding, but maybe he does know of something no one else does and is staying quiet. 247 has said 25 all along. Might go poke the bear and ask bear for more
The rules for both letters of intent/financial aid agreements and for initial counters allow athletes who enter after the first term of the academic year can count against the current academic year or the next academic year. Still capped at 25 each per year though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back