Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wisdom teeth story.

I guess it’s possible they occasionally leave shards of broken tooth root in your gums. At least that’s what they told me. They said they couldn’t surgically remove the shard, but that my body would naturally push it out through the side of my my gums. 😑 Hurt something fierce. Felt like a knife blade. It was maybe the size of a tiny tiny fingernail.
This happened to me, but it wasn't when I had my wisdom teeth pulled, it was the "next" tooth towards the front on the top left. So, my tongue could reach it. Basically cut my tongue for a week before I finally went in and they filed it down for me.

My worst wisdom teeth story, the dentist was actually pretty good at his job, but during the procedure he had to discuss politics Non-Stop. By the time is over I was feeling very homicidal.
You were awake for yours?

My wisdom teeth story.

I guess it’s possible they occasionally leave shards of broken tooth root in your gums. At least that’s what they told me. They said they couldn’t surgically remove the shard, but that my body would naturally push it out through the side of my my gums. 😑 Hurt something fierce. Felt like a knife blade. It was maybe the size of a tiny tiny fingernail.

OD had me rolling earlier in the Thomas thread

"My eyes and ears can't believe what they are hearing! I'll tell all soon!"

10 minutes later

"Guuuys here it is...Omari and Hardy are friends!! Unreal!"

Love the OD sagas

Never seen OD and TonyBologna in the same room at the same time. Spooky.

My Wisdom Tooth 🦷 Story:

Long story short...I woke up in the middle of the procedure. I remember seeing their faces like “like why is he up”..they looked at each other for a moment and was like, do you want us to finish or do you want to come back🤔

I told them to Finish it. They couldn’t give me the gas again. They told me that the didn’t realize how large and deep my wisdom teeth were. They where pulling at them like some trying to pull a tree root up.

They wheeled me out in a wheelchair and my wife at that time looked at me like what have they done to you🥺. Very painful next few weeks

Last edited:
Would anyone consider creating a stickied Gator Bowl thread? My teenage daughter just begged to go, and my wife suddenly said it’s a possibility.
I sure would like to see where people are staying, doing before the game and so on. Maybe a volnation recruiting forum get together ?

“Anything for you sweetheart. Daddy’s willing to make some sacrifices.”

Reactions: Pane di mais
I knew it....

Bama fans on Facebook showing all this love for Jalen Hurts. They are trying to find a way to claim his playoff/Heisman moment

"He played at Alabama for almost half of his college time, so we get half of any national titles he wins!"

- bammers

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back