'20 DC FS Mordecai McDaniel (FL commit)

Someone help me out here. So FL is sitting at 22 commits and 2 transfers in this class. That only leaves 1 spot available. Unless they start heading out GIT shirts or get really creative with numbers. I just don’t see how they take MM over some of their other priorities. On top of that they have 6-7 commits in the secondary this class. Am I missing something here?

Someone help me out here. So FL is sitting at 22 commits and 2 transfers in this class. That only leaves 1 spot available. Unless they start heading out GIT shirts or get really creative with numbers. I just don’t see how they take MM over some of their other priorities. On top of that they have 6-7 commits in the secondary this class. Am I missing something here?
Maybe they expect some attrition before signing day.

Kinda figured when we offered that ASU commit safety last week that things might not be trending well here.

How big of a need is he?

Fields, McCoullough, Beasley, and Burrell will only be sophmores next year. One of them might be a RS freshman - I think Fields and Beasley would qualify but not 100% sure.

Were landing McDOnald (STAR imo) and Lawrence this year.

I don't think losing MM would be horrible if we loaded up on front seven kids and then sold playing time to in state kids Turrentine and Breedlove next year, plus others. JMO

VN Store

Back