Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
They very well may.

However, attrition usually happens because of coaching turnover so I’m not sure it’s fair to grade in that way. Let’s say Pruitt goes 4-8 next season and we fire him. A lot of these guys we’re high on would likely flame out or transfer. Doesn’t mean they weren’t worth signing.
In the case of Kiffin's class, attrition was more due to legal trouble IIRC. Dooley and Butch had trouble developing talent. I feel confident in saying I've seen more development in the last year under Pruitt than I did in all of Butch's time here.

I knew UCF made sure to protect themselves after frost left but I didn't realize how much. They weren't messing around. He's got a $10 million buyout and unlike most it has to be paid in full before another team can sign a contract with him instead of stretching it in payments over a number of years like many buyouts. Just read an article that fsu would be very interested in him but can't really afford the buyout. Maybe that's what the tweet about the fsu ad asking for more money was about.

I EAT PIECES OF **** LIKE U 4 BREAKFAST
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back