Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard John....that's who Tepper wants.

i might be out if it's Jim....
Haha john ain't going anywhere. That's silly. Football guys had an article and said rumors that they think they can lure jim. It was the only nfl job they actually mentioned a potential replacement for so it seems like there may be legs to it.

Vandy will hang a plaque commemorating their role in getting JJ suspended for a half of our 7-5 season bowl game.
They hate Jennings with a passion. Loved seeing the video of him blasting that Commodore out of bounds. Wished he would have just punched him in the mouth after he ripped his helmet off.

When In the absolute f*** has the SEC ever intruded on making a ruling like this?...especially a week later
I really would like to know this! We hear ALL the time an official report has been made, never to hear about it again, so where in TF did this come from?!
I don’t ever recall a league suspending a player for something afterwards that wasn’t even called on the field.

Steve Shaw is the guy. He's a Bama grad, and he's probably been itching to stick it to UT since Pruitt spoke up about the corrupt officiating in the Bama game. Shaw probably thinks the refs weren't nearly corrupt enough, since they allowed the Vols to get in the red zone too many times. ESPN will milk this all the way through bowl season.

Steve Shaw is the guy. He's a Bama grad, and he's probably been itching to stick it to UT since Pruitt spoke up about the corrupt officiating in the Bama game. Shaw probably thinks the refs weren't nearly corrupt enough, since they allowed the Vols to get in the red zone too many times. ESPN will milk this all the way through bowl season.

We gotta get more corrupt and get guys in positions of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back