Uniform/Helmet/Shoe design thread (merged)

Apparently it came from that Tennessee uniform boy handle. That was mentioned and apparently Hubbs mentioned to him at some point about stripes returning to the pants.

Hey @DeerPark12 , sorry to bother you. Any truth to what I'm seeing on Twitter that we're switching from the Nike Vapor Untouchable to the Nike Vapor Fusion template?? I'll hang up and listen.

Probably. This was the third year on the VU template, so I'd imagine most of Nike's contract schools will move to the next template next year, as they usually do on a three-year cycle.

Most people won't notice the change, the changes are barely noticeable from afar.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
orange parmejohn said:
I actually just wanted to go follow them. I am a uniform rumor junkie. I wanted to see what the difference between the templates was.

Apologies for being snippy. Been a long day. My bad.

DeerPark12 said:
Probably. This was the third year on the VU template, so I'd imagine most of Nike's contract schools will move to the next template next year, as they usually do on a three-year cycle.

Most people won't notice the change, the changes are barely noticeable from afar.

Appreciate the response.

Reactions: orange parmejohn
So we will have stripes on the pants again? Or is that just a mock up someone did based on other fusion uniforms?

Was never a fan of stripes on the pants.
Like the solid orange pants or storm trooper all white.
But what do I know.

Reactions: Behr
They are supposed to add double stripes in 2020.
I haven’t heard that we were. I’m just hoping that we are. @deerpark said Nike has some dumb idea that the pants should match the helmets with the same amount of stripes .

Was never a fan of stripes on the pants.
Like the solid orange pants or storm trooper all white.
But what do I know.

As with everything else "uniform", I really don't care, but for conversation purpose, if I had my choice I would choose without any stripes too. All white with the orange T up around the "pocket area" and all orange with a white T in the same place.

But again, I like the stripes too. I'm just so happy we're wearing the Orange britches.

Reactions: tngivem6
National signing day is over and the off-season is now in full swing. Perfect time for a uniform thread. Of the two recent shades of orange that we have worn over the last decade, which is better?

orange hues.png

I like the REAL orange that number 2 is wearing above. Don't care for the yellowish tint that much.

In the grand scheme of things, who cares as long as we take care of our opponents!!

Reactions: njvols

VN Store

Back