Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the one who said he wasn't good. Figured you'd have some examples of why....
His position group got better when he left - Wide Receivers.

His new group got worse when he arrived - Running Backs.

Has he recruited well?

Now. You tell me what you think he has done well.

Wasn’t a problem when CMG was here. RB is also an easy position to recruit and sell players on even when you aren’t winning big. See Bryce brown and kiffin.
Take it to the waaaaaay back machine. Talking about the CURRENT guys...

None of us know how Pruitt prioritizes those guys recruiting wise...

Reactions: SoilVol
Best hotel downtown Knoxville?

Planning to stay for the bday coming up, swanky is fine just not wanting to go over $200 for the night if I can help it.
Theres an airbnb loft in the old city. 2 bedrooms, huge open space, and it was only like 130 or 150 last March when we stayed there. If you want something different.

You want me to repeat myself or do you just want to reread what I said previously?

So all of our RBs on roster just aren’t cutting it then? Find that hard to believe when the guy who recruited them also got jalen Hurd, Alvin kamara, and John kelly.

No you’re just trying to find excuses and water down their success and it’s not really working. The reality of it is when you have rosters and resources like Clemson, bama, Ohio state and you have great coaches it doesn’t matter what conference you play in because only a couple teams in the country can really challenge you anyways. Clemson always has good players that was never the issue. But when you pair the right coach (Dabo) with generational QBs (watson & lawerence) then you start really rolling and there’s maybe one or two teams in the nation who can beat you.

Yeah Hank. Clemson was "always" right there and the ACC tanking in no way helped them or made them look any better to "generational players".

Your unique views have bested me again. Now excuse me while me and my excuses, go get ready for that bowl game we're not supposed to be in with Chaney 🙋‍♂️

I didn’t see anything of substance that you posted. Did you reply to me with it?

All I’ve seen is you acting pissy.
Calm down lil fella. Ain't "pissy" at all. I'm just saying he's been one of our better recruiters this cycle and he can only work with what he has to work with player wise.

Reactions: SoilVol
Yeah Hank. Clemson was "always" right there and the ACC tanking in no way helped them or made them look any better to "generational players".

Your unique views have bested me again. Now excuse me while me and my excuses, go get ready for that bowl game we're not supposed to be in with Chaney 🙋‍♂️
Well i hope you agree that the SEC taking a dump helped us get to that bowl game. 🥂🍻

Now that you mention it, I joined 9 years ago, but actually stumbled on the site and started lurking when Kiffin left in the middle of the night and I was looking for info on who would replace him. Pretty sure we're coming up on that 10 year anniversary real soon.

Same. Wandered through the FF for a while before finally finding the RF. It used to be a rosier place. Now, it's just kind of weird, but at least it's a weird I'm accustomed to. We still get the odd wandering salesman.

I guess we've always had negative characters even in here. Was HatVol in here?

Same. Wandered through the FF for a while before finally finding the RF. It used to be a rosier place. Now, it's just kind of weird, but at least it's a weird I'm accustomed to. We still get the odd wandering salesman.

I guess we've always had negative characters even in here. Was HatVol in here?
Same, I think it took almost a year to find the RF and that's when I joined. haha

Edit: I vaguely remember hatvol

Reactions: WriterVol
“Michigan has the most delusional fan base in America. They think they are Alabama.” Paul Finebaum just now on ESPN

They are discussing Harbaugh. Some eye opening stats thrown out. Past 75 years...1 outright NC 1947 1 shared 1997. 1 Big 10 championship in past 15 years (OSU 9). Harbaugh’s 47-17 in 5 seasons is best stretch they have had in 20+ years.
Those are Georgia-esque numbers.

Reactions: franklinpence
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back