Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you just haven't put it to the right use yet. IQ tests can be reflective of abilities to see patterns and to have high analytical skills...have you ever played poker? Many, if not most, elite poker players have very high IQs. Stu Ungar is considered the GOAT and he has a very high IQ and eidetic memory, albeit a bit troubled and has a history with drugs.

Wait, are you Stu Ungar??

I keed.
He ran the criminal underworld of the 80’s south. Let’s not be foolish now

Reactions: drvenner
With all of the names emerging and people we are pushing for, are there people on our list that will get the gitshirt? We can’t take em all but I don’t really see any names that appear to be looking around minus maybe Calloway

Best hotel downtown Knoxville?

Planning to stay for the bday coming up, swanky is fine just not wanting to go over $200 for the night if I can help it.

Maybe you just haven't put it to the right use yet. IQ tests can be reflective of abilities to see patterns and to have high analytical skills...have you ever played poker? Many, if not most, elite poker players have very high IQs. Stu Ungar is considered the GOAT and he has a very high IQ and eidetic memory, albeit a bit troubled and has a history with drugs.

Wait, are you Stu Ungar??

I keed.
I once had a extremely good memory, I don't know if it was good enough to be called eidetic...but I have really bad trouble with my memory now due to drug use. I also have adult attention deficit disorder now. It is extremely hard for me to focus on anything for long. I doubt I could break 110-20 now. The last one I took was about 15 years ago and I scored 130 something. I am no where near as sharp now...I can feel it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back