Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest fear is the retirement of Nick Saban occurs right when or the year after Fulmer retires/steps down as AD.

I think as long as Fulmer is the AD, Pruitt would resist the urge to take the reigns at Alabama.

But I don’t have a lot of faith in our administrations ability to replace Fulmer with an AD who has what it takes to keep UT successful. Someone who “knows where the bodies are buried.”

Gotta keep CJP very happy to keep him here when Nick retires.

Part of why I’m really hoping Nick retires this year or better yet, Jerry Jones Jerry Jonses and offers Nick a ridiculous contract to lure him back to the NFL

I know everyone hates ubben now but he did have a good article about how we switched to that personnel after the 3rd drive and ran it almost exclusively the rest of the game to great success. Broke it down into more detail about stats and specific plays in the personnel as well.

We can give @David Ubben credit for his good work too.

Shame, I want to like people by nature. Him spitting on TN stepping up for the bullied kid, gonna be hard for me to get past.
Yeah I don't know anything about that. I'm not on Twitter so haven't seen anything he says there. I've read a lot of his articles but not all of them. I've liked most of the articles but there were a few that were pretty dumb. But there's not a single person that I like 100% of what they do. I also pay the sub for way more than just Tennessee stuff so if he writes something I'm not interested in I just move on and find something else. They have a good mix of content to choose from so one guy doesn't ruin it for me.

Shame, I want to like people by nature. Him spitting on TN stepping up for the bullied kid, gonna be hard for me to get past.
He is full of crap...He posts something to keep the suckers interested and then he takes another shot later...watch it. I despise that little punchable turdface.

I don't mind fair, but stuff like him linking that crappy espn hit piece on Pruitt the other day just as recruiting is about to heat up 🤬

I don't understand how people that love Tennessee can support him. He is garbage.

It is just so stinkin cute...it has about the same effect on me as that fluffy magical unicorn skipping on a rainbow..

And as long as you don't buy it, it's not your money they're grabbing.

Now. Little Debbie using Christmas and changing the shape of my cakes to trees. Therefore cutting the size from 12oz to 7oz and using baby Jesus to steal from my kids.
Fracking bastages.

Radio says that they would have announced Campbell or Franklin by now because they don't have any more regular season games. They believe they are holding the announcement until after Memphis' game on Saturday.
Franklin ain't ever goingto leave PSU unless he's fired, because quite frankly Penn State has a much higher reputation than Florida State in the long-term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back