Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We ran 12 personnel vs vandy maybe more than we have all year combined, particularly this ace formation.

Some of the best blocking scheme/run plays I have seen since Phil's counter treys. Just lined it up and said good luck stopping us. O-line play is going to be special over the next few years.

Holy crap I didn’t notice Darnell Wright mock Mason’s dumb dance he did last year! Watch him after we take a knee 😂😂
jZg6GP.gif
Alontae Taylor was doing it before and after game while facing the Vandy sideline. Was great.

I was wondering what he was doing lol I don’t remember Radio hitting that jive

I believe Mason's goofy looking "ride" was in response to a question about his team going bowling, not directed at TN or that particular win.

Either way, I can guarantee you'll never see Pruitt galloping for reaching a bowl. Or period for that matter.

Finebaum breaking the Bama fans hearts.

Anyone know when they announce the bowls?

Sunday!...and the music city reps are already calling for us.i hope Pruitt doesn’t accept it,if we have a better bowl option like a New Year’s Day bowl or any bowl that puts us in Florida.i know I’ll catch hell for saying this though because of how close the music city bowl is.

Sunday!...and the music city reps are already calling for us.i hope Pruitt doesn’t accept it,if we have a better bowl option like a New Year’s Day bowl or any bowl that puts us in Florida.i know I’ll catch hell for saying this though because of how close the music city bowl is.
I would love music city. We would sell that thang out boi.

“Michigan has the most delusional fan base in America. They think they are Alabama.” Paul Finebaum just now on ESPN

They are discussing Harbaugh. Some eye opening stats thrown out. Past 75 years...1 outright NC 1947 1 shared 1997. 1 Big 10 championship in past 15 years (OSU 9). Harbaugh’s 47-17 in 5 seasons is best stretch they have had in 20+ years.

Last edited:
I would love music city. We would sell that thang out boi.

I know.thats why I said I would catch hell for saying that but honestly these boys deserve a vacation on the beach,playing in a New Year’s Day bowl game.The fans have criticized this teams ass hard this season and they pulled through adversity going (7-5) the seniors deserve it too.

If true, he'll get to meet his former OC and that could be really entertaining. Saban needs to stay for 5 more years and deal with Georgia, Tennessee and Arkansas.
Arkansas has taken some risks in the past with their coaching hires. If it is Kiffin, he may make them competitive in the SEC West in 3-4 years. Arkansas has some pretty good HS football and I think he would get most of the home talent and some out of Memphis.

Last edited:
Reactions: Batman1948
“Michigan has the most delusional fan base in America. They think they are Alabama.” Paul Finebaum just now on ESPN

They are discussing Harbaugh. Some eye opening stats thrown out. Past 75 years...1 outright NC 1947 1 shared 1997. 1 Big 10 championship in past 15 years (OSU 9). Harbaugh’s 47-17 in 5 seasons are best stretch they have had in 20+ years.
Just a week ago he said it was Texas and that the media has a bias to be against alabama. **** that guy

The timing is right for UT to retake the SEC. Let's review:
  1. Saban is in the twilight of his career. The success is collapsing in on itself.
  2. I love Orgeron, but he's going to have inconsistencies and won't ever have another Heisman QB again.
  3. Jimbo Fisher shows too much chest fuzz to be good
  4. Chump gon Chump
  5. Mullen can coach but crutin' and attrition gonna show up soon
  6. We beat Auburn in year 1, soooo...k bye!
  7. The cellar dwellers of the east are returning to their vomit
The only real competition I see is Kirby, and we can out coach all their 5*'s once we have our development train up and running.

Get ready folks. It's gonna be a great decade coming up.

The timing is right for UT to retake the SEC. Let's review:
  1. Saban is in the twilight of his career. The success is collapsing in on itself.
  2. I love Orgeron, but he's going to have inconsistencies and won't ever have another Heisman QB again.
  3. Jimbo Fisher shows too much chest fuzz to be good
  4. Chump gon Chump
  5. Mullen can coach but crutin' and attrition gonna show up soon
  6. We beat Auburn in year 1, soooo...k bye!
  7. The cellar dwellers of the east are returning to their vomit
The only real competition I see is Kirby, and we can out coach all their 5*'s once we have our development train up and running.

Get ready folks. It's gonna be a great decade coming up.
Lmao #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back