'20 GA DT Nazir Stackhouse

@secking is he a priority for UGA? The only way I see a shot of flipping is if they fill up and use the spot elsewhere.
Kids this talented at this size doesn’t grow on trees, even less seem as humble. Good kid, update from yesterday.
62COMMENTS
"At the end of the day, UGA is still where I want to go. The recruiting process isn't as overwhelming as I thought it was but I know where my heart is and that's in Athens. I want to ride out my journey to play in Athens. Coaches and recruiters always say that Georgia doesn't put d-lineman in the league, Tray Scott hasn't put anyone in the NFL, and I wouldn't start as a freshman. Well, I think all that is nonsense. I believe in Georgia
"Georgia made me who I am today and I can't thank them enough and my long term goal is to become the first defensive lineman drafted in the top rounds if not any. And help us win a national title."

He’s good at humble trolling
False, I give as many UT updates as any, I do comment on kids from the state of Ga, and show me one post ever where I was disrespectful to you or anyone else on this board. Also show me where I didn’t pull for the kids, any of them, regardless where they chose. I pull for these kids to do well, I’ve seen where some of these guys come from, it’s not pleasant for a lot of them. I’m blessed, I’d say you are blessed, football is these kids blessing from above and I want them to become success stories, sorry if that offends you...

False, I give as many UT updates as any, I do comment on kids from the state of Ga, and show me one post ever where I was disrespectful to you or anyone else on this board. Also show me where I didn’t pull for the kids, any of them, regardless where they chose. I pull for these kids to do well, I’ve seen where some of these guys come from, it’s not pleasant for a lot of them. I’m blessed, I’d say you are blessed, football is these kids blessing from above and I want them to become success stories, sorry if that offends you...
Sometimes you do post GA relevant things when we are getting hype about a kid and have a shot..you’ll come in and post something from the GA boards and ruin our happiness. 😭

Sometimes you do post GA relevant things when we are getting hype about a kid and have a shot..you’ll come in and post something from the GA boards and ruin our happiness. 😭
Not the intent, I try to read every angle from different schools on a prospect because honestly some are just homer pieces (Ga rivals is insufferable) it’s good to know what others are saying. Intent is to share solid info and if I see or hear positive UT info, that is my favorite info to post here. I’ve said before, I love it when UT is at its height, I like good vs good. I have friends that played for UT, I know kids there now (and two coaches). I pull for UT every game (except one). :)

Not the intent, I try to read every angle from different schools on a prospect because honestly some are just homer pieces (Ga rivals is insufferable) it’s good to know what others are saying. Intent is to share solid info and if I see or hear positive UT info, that is my favorite info to post here. I’ve said before, I love it when UT is at its height, I like good vs good. I have friends that played for UT, I know kids there now (and two coaches). I pull for UT every game (except one). :)
Soooooo DW? Us or y’all? 👀

Soooooo DW? Us or y’all? 👀
Since you brought him up (Bass), notice I haven’t posted in that thread for a long time on what I’m hearing, just his words. I’m still hearing UGA and have for awhile. Hearing he is still recruiting for UGA, still talking to Theo Johnson to come.

BUT, I fully acknowledge he could be telling two staffs the same thing. Either way he goes, fully wish him great success, he comes from a very poor beginning. If he commits to TN, will pull for him to do great things at UT.

Expect Bama to offer former Arkansas commit Brandon Frazier. They will be in home with him tomorrow and with Jeremiah Peques again next week, that would bode well for either TN or GA in regards to Washington.

I am highly offended

Since you brought him up (Bass), notice I haven’t posted in that thread for a long time on what I’m hearing, just his words. I’m still hearing UGA and have for awhile. Hearing he is still recruiting for UGA, still talking to Theo Johnson to come.

BUT, I fully acknowledge he could be telling two staffs the same thing. Either way he goes, fully wish him great success, he comes from a very poor beginning. If he commits to TN, will pull for him to do great things at UT.

Expect Bama to offer former Arkansas commit Brandon Frazier. They will be in home with him tomorrow and with Jeremiah Peques again next week, that would bode well for either TN or GA in regards to Washington.

I enjoy your posts as much as anyone’s on VN but damn this is a buzzkill.

I am highly offended
And I don’t know why. You got mad at me for commenting after a loss where I was saying better things are ahead, not to get your head down. You could see progress coming. You said y’all didn’t need lecturing, it wasn’t lecturing, it was keep your head up, it’s almost here.

And I don’t know why. You got mad at me for commenting after a loss where I was saying better things are ahead, not to get your head down. You could see progress coming. You said y’all didn’t need lecturing, it wasn’t lecturing, it was keep your head up, it’s almost here.
Don’t think it was personal. Bass is very passionate about UT football. We had lost and he needed to lash out. Nearby Dawg fan makes an easy target. 😂

I enjoy your posts as much as anyone’s on VN but damn this is a buzzkill.
That’s just what I’m hearing, obviously ATLVol is hearing different and he may be right, kids telling coaches what they want to hear happens a lot more than one would think. Some kids have a hard time saying no. That’s why I use what coaches are saying as last, not that they are lying bc they’re not, but they are only getting what the kid tells them. Better sources are family, friends, HS coaches (BIG one), teammates, and other recruits.

Reactions: PYSCHO
Don’t think it was personal. Bass is very passionate about UT football. We had lost and he needed to lash out. Nearby Dawg fan makes an easy target. 😂
And I understand that, but he’s still grinding that axe for some reason. We used to be on really good terms, really good. You’d think I stole his fishing hole.

Last edited:
I am highly offended
still offended

He’s good at humble trolling
There’s no such thing. Trolls reveal themselves eventually. His FANDOM manifests itself from time to time. I’m the most suspicious poster on this board and he’s earned my respect. That’s where I’ll end my accolades. You’re entitled to your own take.

It does but recruiting matters just as much. You can only take 3 star kids so far
If you have great coaches with great player development the wins will come, then recruiting, for the most part, will take care of itself. Hi level recruits want to see these things. They see thru the Butch Jones types very quickly.

VN Store

Back