'20 GA DT Nazir Stackhouse

Hubbs thinks he sticks with Georgia

We’ll see after he visits. He’s been committed a long time, but we won’t give up. He’s been listening and liking what he hears, to set up a visit.

Fans talk about how we are missing, but it’s different when you start winning, kids start paying attention. And we have PLENTY of playing time to offer. He’s a good kid also, good character type. 😁

Rocker was in Decatur, Ga., on Monday to see four-star Georgia defensive tackle commitment Nazir Stackhouse. The 6-foot-3.5, 315-pound Stackhouse has been committed to the Bulldogs for the past two years, but he visited the Vols on Saturday for the second time this year and now plans to take an official visit to Knoxville in January.
callahan

Yeah, imagine if he paired that with bringing in some top tier talent. The two go together.
I get that but we also saw how lack of player development worked out with Butch. If I have to choose, I’ll take the developer of talent. Recruiting will eventually get better if you have great coaches...

@secking is he a priority for UGA? The only way I see a shot of flipping is if they fill up and use the spot elsewhere.

If he isn't signing in December than I doubt he is a full on take right now for UGA. We may have a legitimate shot to land him imo

Reactions: CharlestonVol15
Time for Rocker to earn his paycheck.
Rocker can develop but he has not closed on the recruiting trail...
This would be a huge flip..... I don't want Rocker to leave but understand the folks disappointed with his crootin'

Stackhouse’s relationship with Vol defensive line commit Tracy Rocker has kept UT involved, and the Vols are in an interesting position moving forward with the four-star Bulldog commit.
-VR2

If the guy has been committed to UGA for two years and isn't signing at the early signing day, then either UGA hasn't told him they have room for him, or he's not completely sold on them. Either way, there appears to be an opening for us.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back