Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Pruitt has to be way down the list. Sounds like they told Mark Stoops that he was #3 behind Brother Bob and Franklin, and he told them to kick rocks. Seems They are all in in Franklin now. But FSU can't bet on overplay their hand waiting on Franklin. Opens the door Ole Miss and Mizzou to work a backchannel to Norvell.
Fsu is gonna get turned down by their first 6 or 7 choices and end up with strong or butch.

Uhhm...it is a simple offense. Come on man, I don't even know what we are arguing about..I have given Stoops and Co a lot of credit for building a solid physical team.
I disagree with you. Maybe because that simplified thing Gran conjured up is nowhere close to the machine that Osborne produced for over two decades and which churned out NC’s at the end of his tenure. No amount of ARGUING is going to change my opinion so it’s your time that you’re wasting.

WTF...no need to be an *******. I don't think that IQ is worth a damn. It sure hasn't stopped me from doing a lot of stupid stuff...

That being said..I'm not stupid either.

I was tested several times by school workers because I have a learning disability when I was young. The lowest I scored was 146. Like I said though...it has never helped me much.
Same here and I agree. My issue was attention, if it's not something I like or challenging to me I tune out eventually, I also have social anxiety that went undiagnosed until my mid twenties. My IQ was in the same ballpark, forget the exact number.

All my friends worked in nightclubs and bars. I drank very heavily so I could stay in those situations and socialize with my friends. I eventually got mixed up with some lighter drugs as well to cope. It was refreshing to find out why I was doing the things I was doing.

Bet he doesn't. That place is a complete mess right now.
It is but given a couple of years with good coach the ship can be turned around. Very good recruiting grounds and Miami is down and Florida isn't a national power like they've been in the past.

You’re free to change your position, now. 😉

I get you like being “right” but stop with the tushy tantrum, here’s what I said in the beginning.

Beasley is ALREADY here...

I was responding to you saying Beasley was being recruited over. We've got lots of RS guys who saw tons of playing time this season, and Beasley came in as a raw talent who was even willing to take reps at ILB for awhile when needed. He may be one of those guys like Fant that never finds a great landing spot, but I'm also not writing him off. I'm sure Pruitt & staff would rather guys with experience in their system earn starting roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back