Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I would sign early, would be a relief to have the decision made and stop the insanity of today's recruiting world..

I mentioned, back when they created ESD, a different option.
A "no contact" rule. All the benefits of signing but it doesn't screw the kid if there's a coaching change and he doesn't like the new staff. Or they lie to him and take more at his position than they made him believe.

That's looking out for the student's best interest way more than locking him in, then changing the conditions.

I find it hilarious that ESPN is toting the water for Bama....it appears that ESPN is in mourning as well. i can't wait to see how all these roll tide folks travel for their "meaningless" bowl game that they will probably lose because all of their five star players that are leaving early want to focus on the draft.

I find it hilarious that ESPN is toting the water for Bama....it appears that ESPN is in mourning as well. i can't wait to see how all these roll tide folks travel for their "meaningless" bowl game that they will probably lose because all of their five star players that are leaving early want to focus on the draft.

I am in preparation to despise the visual.

I mentioned, back when they created ESD, a different option.
A "no contact" rule. All the benefits of signing but it doesn't screw the kid if there's a coaching change and he doesn't like the new staff. Or they lie to him and take more at his position than they made him believe.

That's looking out for the student's best interest way more than locking him in, then changing the conditions.
Enter the portal and play immediately. 90% (seems like) get a waiver.
can get screwed if you sign early, and get lost if you wait to sign.

Strike up the funeral dirge and let's get this party started! It warms my heart to see the Gumps along with their media sycophants all down in the mouth.

IF the Bama/Memphis Cotton Bowl matchup takes place...........GO TIGER HIGH!

Don’t even think it will get to that point. CF has proven he will step up, especially for the fuel that makes the machine run.

This is all about the art of the deal. If CF is smart, he has / is discussiing with CP already. This continues to build the relationship that will ultimately be challenged by the tide. CF is hoping at that point that relationship/trust wins out over blood. Tough road but time is on our side (right now).
Really looking forward to the “why are we extending a guy who lost to Georgia State?” threads. And ZJC participation. 😴

ATTENTION EVERYBODY I HAVE AN IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!

Florida Attrtion the past two seasons

Gone from 2018 & 2019 classes already:
2018 Johnny Huggins safety, dismissed
2018 Malik Langham SDE, transferred to Vanderbilt
2018 Noah Banks OT, medical retire
2018 Chris Bleich, OT transfer portal
2018 Lucas Kruss, TE, transfer portal

2019 Chris Steele, CB, transferred to USC
2019 Jalon Jones, QB, dismissed
2019 Diwan Black, ILB, JUCO
2019 Deyavie Hammond, OL, JUCO
2019 WR Arjei Henderson (Jackson State Gamecocks)
2019 OG Wardrick Wilson OL, JUCO

Next year and the year after they might have the same depth issues we’ve been experiencing.

Beal was someone we pursued heavily that ‘18 cycle because our TEs were all 220lbs. I remember the staff really going after him.

But now that Warren is up to 245, Jackson Lowe and Brown being the prototypical 250lb guys the staff covets, and the pending commitment of Washington... I don’t think Beal is much of a need anymore.

Last edited:
Holy crap I didn’t notice Darnell Wright mock Mason’s dumb dance he did last year! Watch him after we take a knee 😂😂
jZg6GP.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back