SJW Culture, Pride Parades, Tolerance and such

Why would it matter?

I suppose that to the Wade family it would not. But when you put family photos out on social media with obviously controversial content and especially you are a celebrity I hardly think you can claim surprise or even offense if people react negatively, positively, or with indifference.

I suppose that to the Wade family it would not. But when you put family photos out on social media with obviously controversial content and especially you are a celebrity I hardly think you can claim surprise or even offense if people react negatively, positively, or with indifference.
Are you implying that there’s a segment of our population that interacts with social media in a disingenuous way?

Reactions: lawgator1
What’s wrong with his parenting?

His son has women’s fake finger nails on and girls clothing. A freaking crop top. That’s wrong to me. I know you liberal weirdos are into the whole “you can be whatever gender you want” thing these days, but IMO he’s failing his son by raising him to believe in these delusions. It’s gross.

His son has women’s fake finger nails on and girls clothing. A freaking crop top. That’s wrong to me. I know you liberal weirdos are into the whole “you can be whatever gender you want” thing these days, but IMO he’s failing his son by raising him to believe in these delusions. It’s gross.
The modern left celebrates these freaks

IMO parents raising there kids by indoctrinating them into religious delusions is failing them. I don't only think that is gross, but in some respects dangerous. You have your opinion, and I have mine.

There is plenty of liberal nonsense to laugh and get upset over, but this isn't one. At the end of the day this is harmless and who is anybody to judge? It looks like a nice family to me.

IMO parents raising there kids by indoctrinating them into religious delusions is failing them. I don't only think that is gross, but in some respects dangerous. You have your opinion, and I have mine.

There is plenty of liberal nonsense to laugh and get upset over, but this isn't one. At the end of the day this is harmless and who is anybody to judge? It looks like a nice family to me.

Like you said, different opinions. You say harmless and I strongly disagree. Here’s a gem from the “party of science”. But yeah, raising kids to believe delusions like this is perfectly fine..
664E0B58-3D91-4E22-8085-D197A47C717F.jpeg

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321

The indoctrinating that should worry all sane Americans is that they receive from teachers and pop culture

If you want to pull extremes, here is one from the party of "religion":

View attachment 242402

Lol extremes? We have liberals on this very site that argue there’s more than 2 genders. There’s a kid at my daughters middle school who walks around in a sweater that says “gender doesn’t exist”. Quit playing, you know it’s not extreme.

Lol extremes? We have liberals on this very site that argue there’s more than 2 genders. There’s a kid at my daughters middle school who walks around in a sweater that says “gender doesn’t exist”. Quit playing, you know it’s not extreme.

We also have nuts on this very site arguing young earth nonsense. So what? Maybe it isn't that extreme on either side. The world is full of stupid people.

Last edited:
No, far from scared of boys and men dressing like females. More like disgusted and unwilling to accept liberal fantasies and delusions for the sake of someone’s feelings.
Yes, scared and ignorant. Your God-Complex is showing, always judging things you don't understand which is the definition of ignorance.

Reactions: Rifleman
We also have nuts on this very site arguing young earth nonsense. So what? Maybe it isn't that extreme on either side. The world is full of stupid people.

No, it’s not extreme on either side. But I’m not the one who said it was, you are.

Yes, scared and ignorant. Your God-Complex is showing, always judging things you don't understand which is the definition of ignorance.

No, my common sense is showing. You can go prance around pretending to be whatever gender you want and take your kids to drag queen story hour, live life in delusion and fantasy all you like. I will continue to call it out no matter how bad it hurts your bootyhole.

You a freak too? You must understand dudes with holes in their ears the size of golf balls and wear pink bras in public.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
OK, then explain how it harmed you other than offending your fragile sensibilities

It’s not harming me. I said Dwayne wade is harming and failing his son. Also, you say fragile sensibilities and yet here you are, triggered because i posted my opinion. I don’t live in fantasy land, I’m not going to accept little 12 year old boys in fake finger nails and girls clothes and pretend he can be a girl if he wants. It’s delusional.

VN Store

Back