SJW Culture, Pride Parades, Tolerance and such

IMO parents raising there kids by indoctrinating them into religious delusions is failing them. I don't only think that is gross, but in some respects dangerous. You have your opinion, and I have mine.

There is plenty of liberal nonsense to laugh and get upset over, but this isn't one. At the end of the day this is harmless and who is anybody to judge? It looks like a nice family to me.
You are entitled to an opinion ofcourse. It's based on nothing but an opinion ofcourse.

The left has opened this can of worms. It should have been, if you're a guy you're more than welcome to ACT like a woman.

Not the, if you decide to be a woman you magically have a vagina.

The left has opened this can of worms. It should have been, if you're a guy you're more than welcome to ACT like a woman.

Not the, if you decide to be a woman you magically have a vagina.

You can pretend to be whatever you want just have the mental capacity to realize what you really are. It’s a mental illness no matter how you look at it but if you go to the gynecologist to get a prostate exam and expect to get it then you may need to be admitted somewhere. Or worse if you’re a guy and actually believe you have female anatomy.

VN Store

Back