Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my IQ is around 42

You see here Mrs. Bassmaster, this is the "normal range" and this is where your boy is.... riggght here.
1507125747581.png

Was good to see Roman Harrison end the year on a high note too. @LA Vol you think Gibbs will be one of the WR leaders next year? IIRC he had some praise in practice earlier this year

Yes, Gibbs looks very good. He'll take Callaway's role and has the ability to be an explosive playmaker. We'll have a solid WR group. If we can add one more elite WR to this class and continue to develop the guys we have, we should be in good shape at WR for the next few years.

Yes, Gibbs looks very good. He'll take Callaway's role and has the ability to be an explosive playmaker. We'll have a solid WR group. If we can add one more elite WR to this class and continue to develop the guys we have, we should be in good shape at WR for the next few years.
Keyton in the S&C this offseason will help his growth and Brandon Johnson coming back will help quite a bit as well. Those two with Gibbs and Palmer will be a nice top 4 WR's.

Keyton in the S&C this offseason will help his growth and Brandon Johnson coming back will help quite a bit as well. Those two with Gibbs and Palmer will be a nice top 4 WR's.
I thought Johnson looked like a very good WR early on. He’s stalled out but maybe by default he will find a good role next year.

We need to flip TJB.

What are the chances that Charlie Strong is the defensive coordinator at Alabama next season? Also I can Mike Bobo being the OC at South Carolina next season.

Dang, guys. These past few days have been awesome on here. Been really tied up with driving all over Knoxville and family time. So many stories giving me the feels.

1. We gon' bowlin'
2. Pruitt.
3. Bama sucks
4. Hardy gonna be a Vol
5. Muschamp sucks
6. Franks thinks he can still play the football
7. Epstein didn't kill himself
8. FSU thinks they can get JF or BS
9. A&M is over paying (nobody tell them that)
10. Gonna land a top 15 class again

Hyatt's going to be good in the slot, too. Just needs time in Fitz's S&C program, so if he does enroll early, that will help. Need to hang on to JCalloway-- he's going to develop into a nice player, with the potential to be a special return guy.

Get ready...the next two weeks are gonna be nutty.
The boys have already hit the road and will be putting in some serious miles in a short amount of time. This is where things will really heat up. And we have a great story to sell which should pay dividends.

Stay the course...there will be twists and turns all the way up to early signing.

Pruitt, AV & Company:

giphy.gif

Dang, guys. These past few days have been awesome on here. Been really tied up with driving all over Knoxville and family time. So many stories giving me the feels.

1. We gon' bowlin'
2. Pruitt.
3. Bama sucks
4. Hardy gonna be a Vol
5. Muschamp sucks
6. Franks thinks he can still play the football
7. Epstein didn't kill himself
8. FSU thinks they can get JF or BS
9. A&M is over paying (nobody tell them that)
10. Gonna land a top 15 class again

7. Yes he did. The media said he confessed.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
What are the chances that Charlie Strong is the defensive coordinator at Alabama next season? Also I can Mike Bobo being the OC at South Carolina next season.
Bammers here seem to think its a foregone conclusion. They are wounded and desperate right now though, so who knows whats really going on

Hyatt's going to be good in the slot, too. Just needs time in Fitz's S&C program, so if he does enroll early, that will help.

Many, many, peanut butter sammiches must be eaten by young Mr. Hyatt.

Need to hang on to JCalloway-- he's going to develop into a nice player, with the potential to be a special return guy.

Is he particularly skilled at the fair catch?

LOLOL...this is priceless. A punter is only a punter if he actually punts the ball. If he's on the field and he's not punting, then he's just another player in the backfield.
Exactly. One could interpret this to mean that lining a tackle up at tight end and having him roll out for a touchdown pass is "unfair" because that isn't his "position."

Reactions: hooter vol
With the start of the year, it feels like we dug ourselves a hole in recruiting and put ourselves another year behind in the competition against UF and UGA. Need more Henry Ts!

Putting my hatred for KY basketball aside, the job that Mark Stoops did this year is every bit as impressive as what Pruitt did. Going 7-5 with a WR/RB as your QB is unreal. It’s one thing to do it for a game but for most of a season? Wow.

Agreed

Is Bowden back next year ?

If so I bet they stick with that style. I would

If Lincoln Riley leaves Oklahoma for a NFL job is Josh Heupel Oklahoma's first call to replace Riley? And if James Franklin leaves Penn State for another job is Joe Moorehead Penn SState's first call to replace Franklin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back